What we can get rich with Forex????
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What we can get rich with Forex????

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

What we can get rich with Forex????

What we can get rich with Forex?
    whether we can easily obtain wealth by doing online trading in Forex market ???????????

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    actually forex business is a very profitable market.i think and i like the forex business.i hope i will be successful in the forex business.it is the better market in the world.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    My dear friend I wana told you that forex is not a gamble if you wana make sustain profit for life time its very necessary that you should focus on learning rather than earning so don't do gamble in the market because luck can't be take our side always because forex is a risky market so experience and skill is necessary here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    The forex is not a get rich quick program, it is a very risky business and hence if we try to earn huge money from here the risk will also very high. So we must first follow the basic steps of learning and practicing on demo accounts and when we will start making constant money surely we can take this business as good earning option.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    whether we can easily obtain wealth by doing online trading in Forex market ???????????
    it may be so profitable market but in fact it is so risky market so it is hard to be rich you may make huge profits today and you may loss it tomorrow so but i think making this profits is an easy task because it totally depend on your experience .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Forex is a best most likely to be best profitable business all over the world. poor people can become rich using Forex trading it can be a good income source and a person can earn a lot of money in presence of knowledge and experience. but before getting these all you have to be hard worker and skill full. and forex is kind of business where onle hard worker and skillful people can survive.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Forex trading provides many opportunities to earn money. We can make any income with ease in forex If we had a good trading strategy, have learned well, has been able to manage the psychology such as discipline and consistent, we are to be rich as soon as possible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    I think that to be rich from any job is not easy at all and you need to be a good trader first and this needs hard work and time, then you can think about making 40% monthly to be safe and never withdraw profits and you can be rich after 3 years or more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    -you can get reach in Forex only if you think in your future and you have plan for that and ithink in that plan you should have daily target to make in final the last target and achieve your dreams ..
    -and i think you can make wealth from that market and you can be reach only you apply that plan and apply what you learn with patient for your future ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Sure, we can indeed become rich through forex trading, but we should at least be able to get consistent profit in forex trading. But if we are beginners, it is better we do not get too focused on wealth, so we are advised to stay focused on learning forex.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast