building a professional trader
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: building a professional trader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

building a professional trader

we are know that you must have the enough experience to be able to make profits from this risky market . i think the best way to have the full experience is learn the basics first of Forex market and technical analysis and after this step you will be able to trade with the demo account with the same capital that you will open with your real account and you must spend five months at least of trading after this time you will have the full experience and you will be able to make profits easily .

Not allowed!

LOOKING TO MAKE A TEAM TO BEAT THE FOREX MARKET
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    i totally agree with you , learning about the forex market is very important very any one who`s wanting to be a professioanl trade in the forex market , and you have to gain experience which is the thing that distinct a beginner from a professsional and how to gain this experience is by trading in ademo account for at least three months will be enough so that you`ll not get board ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    In order to become a professional trader in the Forex market, it must learn well in the beginning and that the training is based on the demo account because it is the foundation for any beginner

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah I am agree with you all we know that forex is a very risky market so we don't have to enter here at once with real money it will be good to focus upon our mistakes that we are doing in forex but before that we should have 4,5 month demo trading experience , Demo trading is best for learning and when you will enter in real market experience will make you more perfect in this business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    To build the skills of a professional trader, what most needed is the hard working nature. because without working hard we can never able to achieve the success, the hard work only will help us to gain the knowledge and the skills faster which will help us ti build our professional skills.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    To build the skills of a professional trader, what most needed is the hard working nature. because without working hard we can never able to achieve the success, the hard work only will help us to gain the knowledge and the skills faster which will help us ti build our professional skills.
    yes hard work will be the best way to have this full experience also you must follow a strong strategy . in fact i used many strategy but i think trading the harmonic patterns will be the best way to predict price so i hope there is a webinar like this webinar it will be so helpful as a new traders.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Being a professional isn't an easy task for anyone,it takes great mind and discipline to become a professional, its like being a surgeon or an engineer in which we know that accomplishing such a target is a difficult task, firstly you'll need to invest a lot of your time researching and experimenting.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    True, when we already have the proper preparation we can easily make a profit in this business. Therefore many expert traders who focus first on the trading practice, usually practice trading is done on a demo account in a long time, up to several months. Then when we already have a good strategy and also has a strong cash management of the exercise, then we can apply that on a real account, and we can make a profit more easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Becoming a professional trader is not easy for us because it needs much learning and much practice by the forex trader. Many traders did not doing hard work, these traders go for shortcut methods and secret formulas and that is why these traders gets much loss in forex trading market. So every person must have to working hard in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yeah I am agree with you all we know that Forex market business is a very risky market so we without any experience or knowledge we do not have to enter in the market to trade...... so we do not have to enter here at once with real money because you may be loose because it is a very risky business......so if you want to be a professional trader you have to get experience..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast