Daily Profit and Forex
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daily Profit and Forex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Daily Profit and Forex

I have seen many traders around myself and even on internet i have read different type of threads where people claim they are a good trader but i want to ask that is this possible to earn daily base from the market !!!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes you can make profits daily but some days you will some difficult to trade and to make this profits . i think trading with Friday is so risky so i prefer to trade with other days it is the best days to trade Forex or metals .and i think making profits depend on the market you may make profits today but you may face some difficult to make this profits tomorrow .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes why not you can make daily profit in forex but according to me bigger time frames are very for making profit because in lower time frames you will not sa good trend for trading and you have to pay commission also high to the broker I always suggest Daily chart for everyone but its depend upon the trader which choice he or she like here

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well I believe its possible to earn daily profit from the currency market it all depends on your level of experience,and how well informed your are about currency transaction,knowing that information Is key, although such trader who makes daily profit from the currency market would mostly be scalpers.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Forex is very profitable business and you can earn on daily basis. this is one of the best business if you have good knowledge and skills then you can earn on daily basis. but keep in mind if you have plan then you can earn daily. otherwise you can not earn money on daily basis..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Sure, we could get daily profit from forex trading if we already have a strategy that is quite accurate. I have ever make a profit every day when the market is not affected by the impact of fundamentals. I think the fundamental influence in the forex trading can dangerous, because strategies that we use cannot run properly if the market is moving to follow the fundamental impact.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i think that making of profits each day is not difficult if the trader looks for small pips and work with many pairs so he will find some chances for gaining some profits,but this requires staying beside the chart for longer time and waiting until find good positions for trading and this requires free time and so if the trader does not have free time so this method will not be suitable for him

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    I have seen many traders around myself and even on internet i have read different type of threads where people claim they are a good trader but i want to ask that is this possible to earn daily base from the market !!!
    I think the daily profit in the forex trading is possible with the forex trading but need to have the good skills of the trading and have need to good practice of the trading and handle the pressure of the trading and i think if we handle the market well then we get the success in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    though daily profit is possible but i feel it kinda stressful and one can easily get confused as well,since trading will be done majorly from lower time frame,personally am a swing trader,so i dont bother much about making daily profit because one profit made can be enough for me in a month.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Their is nothing impossible in Forex market if you are having good knowledge and updated news.
    If you want to earn daily profit then set your mind what should be your profit percentage and loss taking capacity for that day. And trade according to that with very small amount so that in case of necessary you can carry that position for next day.
    This method can help you to book daily profit.,
    Even some traders are their who trade only to get 1% daily profit and they make it successfully.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast