A Tale Of Two Traders, Which One Are You? - Page 2
Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: A Tale Of Two Traders, Which One Are You?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2

A Tale Of Two Traders, Which One Are You?

In this thread I just want to show a scenario of two traders with different mindset to give emphasis how important to have the right mindset in trading! So I hope fellow members can identify themselves which type of trader they are at these stage of their trading.

Trader No. 1

Mindset: He knows that the market can give him a loss anytime
    He accept that losing trades is just part of trading
    He accept that the market is always right and nothing he can do about it
    He accept a lose with ease and never complain or blame his mistakes

Trading Performance:

He open a trade, when the market move against his trade
    he accept his loses and just wait for the next trading opportunity
    He is calm in conducting his trading

Trader No. 2

Mindset: He is too focus on making profitable trades
    Never give emphasis on risk management
    Believe a perfect analysis of the market
    Never fully understand the character of the market
    Refuse to accept a lose

Trading Performance:

Open a trade, when market moves against his trade getting frustrated
    either he hedge or adjust his stop or remove his stop, then the market
    went up again he open another trade to counter the other losing trade
    and now his trading is a mess, he did not know what to.

Which type of trader you belong?

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    So so funny, it is gathering of Intel of traders to know how they behave in trading situations, trading situation of various traders may vary from how the trader want his trading to be, the strong feeling to do trading as planned and the way trader cuts losses and accepts losses. All of these are not making traders to be better, but action they go for in forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    So so funny, it is gathering of Intel of traders to know how they behave in trading situations, trading situation of various traders may vary from how the trader want his trading to be, the strong feeling to do trading as planned and the way trader cuts losses and accepts losses. All of these are not making traders to be better, but action they go for in forex.
    lol, yup there are many kinds of trader's there are many greedy trader's who want to make money without knowing about any rule of trading, and there are successful trader's who know the value of trading rules. These types of situations are real in forex and thread creator explained very well them in 1 or 2 point good work.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    lol, yup there are many kinds of trader's there are many greedy trader's who want to make money without knowing about any rule of trading, and there are successful trader's who know the value of trading rules. These types of situations are real in forex and thread creator explained very well them in 1 or 2 point good work.
    I think most of trader's are greedy in forex and I am one of them now I have learnt a big lesson from my losses and not doing more mistakes by using high lot size in trading now. We all had bad trading experience in the recent time and now we all have to learn from it. My aim is to become a successful trader now and have to neglect bad habit from trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    I think most of trader's are greedy in forex and I am one of them now I have learnt a big lesson from my losses and not doing more mistakes by using high lot size in trading now. We all had bad trading experience in the recent time and now we all have to learn from it. My aim is to become a successful trader now and have to neglect bad habit from trading
    Yes bro, greed is in nature of many of us, it is very hard to stop when it is hidden in us. Big lesson is what this thread tells us, it is better to wait, get money and make the money grow to work for you, than to be greedy and not have stand in the market, greed cannot safe us, nether can emotion in trading do us any good.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Mindset: He knows that the market can give him a loss anytime
    this is a good mindset, we do not know what will happen in the market and to us, and something good or bad will become our parts on this business, need to note that a trader who had good mindset will lead them to take the steps with properly and grow as a trader, because they will learn for how to anticipate for some conditions

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I thinik that bothy of the two traders need to make a combination and mix thier ways of trading . for every one has good points and weak points . so we have to use all the two approaches to trade and also we have to think of the right matters we can use according to trade ina different way of the trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I thinik that bothy of the two traders need to make a combination and mix thier ways of trading . for every one has good points and weak points . so we have to use all the two approaches to trade and also we have to think of the right matters we can use according to trade ina different way of the trading
    That is not correct, one is good , the other is bad. when i read this, i know it is good to be patient in the market, the greed or fast trading to make money quickly is not the good way to having success in forex. Traders can only achieve what they are aiming to get by doing trading in a way that makes them enjoy what they do.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    That is not correct, one is good , the other is bad. when i read this, i know it is good to be patient in the market, the greed or fast trading to make money quickly is not the good way to having success in forex. Traders can only achieve what they are aiming to get by doing trading in a way that makes them enjoy what they do.
    Only following proper discipline can bring satisfaction in our trading and we can get good output in our trading. That's why I think that greed, emotion these can put us in danger some time a trader should not become greedy and should not use big amount of risk to make profit. I think trader's can enjoy consistent profit much rather than a big quick profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Only following proper discipline can bring satisfaction in our trading and we can get good output in our trading. That's why I think that greed, emotion these can put us in danger some time a trader should not become greedy and should not use big amount of risk to make profit. I think trader's can enjoy consistent profit much rather than a big quick profit.
    Consistent profit is much better for us, but don't know why trader's are not satisfy with it. No job can give us a profit or money like forex, we should understand that its a great online opportunity for us but trader's are always in hurry, they want to earn everything in short term time, Most of time when we try to big money then we lose our money in forex. So I would like to suggset to control your greed, emotoin, and other bad habits, and enjoy consistent profit. This business can chage our life but first we have to leave all our bad habits for that.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Consistent profit is much better for us, but don't know why trader's are not satisfy with it. No job can give us a profit or money like forex, we should understand that its a great online opportunity for us but trader's are always in hurry, they want to earn everything in short term time, Most of time when we try to big money then we lose our money in forex. So I would like to suggset to control your greed, emotoin, and other bad habits, and enjoy consistent profit. This business can chage our life but first we have to leave all our bad habits for that.
    You are correct sir, consistent profits is better for trader, but how many traders would do what will give them the consistent profits. Traders always want the best, they know the best too. But the way to do it is their problem. The best of traders comes with dealings of the market, when the dealings is not accurate, no consistency in profits would come.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast