MT4 or MT5 which one would you prefer ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MT4 or MT5 which one would you prefer ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

MT4 or MT5 which one would you prefer ?

Well now that we have both the MT4 and the MT5 trading terminals available on almost all the brokers and here in forex as well. Which one do you prefer for trading and why ?
    I prefer using MT4 platform still, because am much comfortable handling it and it is very much user friendly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I don't use mt5 for now because most of my custom indicators still can't be used in mt5 trading platform. I still lookin for a way to convert it. Sticking with mt4 is also not bad too because I already use it for a few years and the important part in forex is not about the trading platform but how much the profit that we can get by trading. :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i think mt4 forum account is best for trading. Personaly i like to trade at mt5 foru maccount. This platform i like very much.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Mt4 is best and one of the significant terminal than others and till to start i only use mt4 and it was the best server terminal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by free-one View Post
    Well now that we have both the MT4 and the MT5 trading terminals available on almost all the brokers and here in forex as well. Which one do you prefer for trading and why ?
    I prefer using MT4 platform still, because am much comfortable handling it and it is very much user friendly.
    I think Mt4 trading terminal is best.i like this terminal.i also use mt5.but i think mt4 is best.because it`s easy to use and it`s internet cost is low.most of the trader use mt4 terminal for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I am still better off using MT4 because MT4 it takes a lot of internet access. MT5 while apparently still need much progress since the program is not so compatible with the operating system that I use and also consume a lot of new internet access when it is run.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    There's no doubt that meta4 trader is the most popular trading platform especially among retail traders, its easy to understand and operate, it has the most common trading tools and indicator a trader could use to his or her advantage .personally I prefer to use the meta4 although as time goes by I'll try my hands on other trading platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I have never used MT5 terminal, so I cant say whether it is good or bad as compare to MT4.
    In MT4 I am very much comfort for trading, but I believe as MT5 is latest version it must have some additional features, but as I have less idea about that terminal I have never used.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    You mean investment services. Indeed, it has been receiving a lot of trading services in different countries. Which includes currency and gold investments. If you really want to invest in the right or not to pay attention to the website. I developed a severe learning about trading and making money with are Asti.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i've in no way utilized MT% fatal, and so i cannot state be it great or even poor because evaluate in order to MT4. within MT4 i'm greatly comfort and ease with regard to buying and selling, however in my opinion because MT5 is actually most recent edition this should have a few extra functions, however when i possess much less concept about this fatal I've in no way utilized.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast