Understanding the cycle of a country's economic fundamentals - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Understanding the cycle of a country's economic fundamentals

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Just what I have in mind to say. I mean, why should I go through all these before I can rally get to trade profitably, whereas there is the strategy that has to do with support and resistance trading that I just have to learn and then I get to be able to use the support and resistance to trade. Apparently, quite more easier to use the calendar for the news. Simple.
    I don't take things in simple way because I believe and witness things all by myself that making analysis is easy but to see what's going on with market and see market moves against my analysis is harder to accept. Like I said before I never understand how to trade the news easily with only seeing the economy calendar. Many times I proved this method by reading then trading with the news data and boom, market turned against me so fast and I got my trades closed by stop loss.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Though I strongly believe that a trader must be versatile in both the technical and fundamental analysis of trading but one must not be overemphasized above the others . Profits can still made consistently from technical analysis so , the impression that money cannot be made in retail forex trading without trading with fundamental analysis should be corrected. I trade forex through both methods as the situation demands but I trade technical analysis more and I have good results from my trading .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234