Understanding the cycle of a country's economic fundamentals - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Understanding the cycle of a country's economic fundamentals

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69

Lightbulb Understanding the cycle of a country's economic fundamentals

In many post, I always press on my post that market always be moved by fundamental, technical analysis is useless if there is no fundamental. It is better to understand the whole economic fundamental by try to understanding the macroeconomics. By having an understanding of the causal relationship of the indicators of a country's economic indicators, we can see a complete picture of the economy. Understanding the cycle of a country's macroeconomic fundamentals help us to predict the interest of investors / traders to invest their funds in an economic region
    example:
    Rising unemployment could reduce the purchasing power of the people, on the other hand the decline in private consumption also means the decline in demand for both goods and services that result in lower prices and so on
    Let us discuss the cycle of economic fundamentals that I have outlined

how do you print screen
    1. Look carefully at the picture above
    2. Observe the history data of the previous month indicator. Focus on one full month of data (date 1-30)
    3. Record the results of economic data indicators on the image cycles
    4. On that note the green color in the event of an increase / strengthening and mark in red if there is a decrease / weakening
    5. Once all the data is complete then do analysis linkages between these macro economic data. Do not forget to make it in the form of a resume analysis
    6. The more practice you will more easily understand the macro-economy that occurred in the forex market
    7. Once you are familiar with Macroeconomic Fundamentals cycle analysis of a modern state, then you can perform the analysis in the next month

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Production Activity
    Factory Orders
    Is data that calculates the value (in dollars) orders (order) new durable goods (durable) and not durable (non-durables). These data provide a more complete report than the data Durable Goods Orders which was released a week or two earlier. These goods orders data will provide an overview of how sibukkah industrial sector in the next few months to fulfill the order. So that automatically figures larger data means that the high level of market demand.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Business Sentiment
    Tankan Survey
    The survey covers thousands of Japanese companies with a specified minimum amount of capital, although firms deemed sufficiently influential may also be included. The companies are asked about current trends and conditions in the business place and their respective industries as well as their expected business activities for the next quarter and year.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Business Sentiment
    ZEW Economic Sentiment
    A monthly economic survey. The ZEW Economic Sentiment is an almalgamation of the sentiments of approximately 350 economists and analysts regarding the economic future of Germany for the next six months. The survey shows the balance between those analysts who are optimistic about Germany's economic future and those who are not.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Business Sentiment
    IFO Survey
    Germany's main survey of business conditions. Published monthly by the Institute for Economic Research, one of the largest research institutions in Germany, the IFO index is generally considered as an important indicator of economic activity, and renowned reliability in indicating changes in the trend growth rate
    German economy. Survey respondents included more than 7,000 companies.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Business Sentiment
    A measurable economic factor that changes before the economy starts to follow a particular pattern or trend. Leading indicators are used to predict changes in the economy, but are not always accurate.

Bond yields are typically a good leading indicator of the market because traders anticipate and speculate trends in the economy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Business Sentiment
    Leading Indicator
    A measurable economic factor that changes before the economy starts to follow a particular pattern or trend. Leading indicators are used to predict changes in the economy, but are not always accurate.

Bond yields are typically a good leading indicator of the market because traders anticipate and speculate trends in the economy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Business Sentiment
    Beige Book
    A report issued by the Federal Reserve Board two weeks before each FOMC meeting. The report contains anecdotal information on the state of the market and the broader economy in each region of the United States. The Beige Book is compiled from interviews with key market players including Federal Reserve Branch presidents. The Beige Book is considered a window into what the upper managers of the Federal Reserve are thinking, and, as such, it fuels speculation on what the FOMC will decide to do when it meets. The Beige Book may be designed to reduce shock (and the potential for panic) in the market after the Federal Reserve actually announces its decisions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    aris90 . it is a very good thread and you are more than wonderful in presenting and following the them to the end . thanks for posting this issue . fo I depend mainly on my trading on the news releasing . . but I find problems sometimes in anticipating the results of these news . according to the calendar some expects come true and others comes false

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jemmy11 View Post
    aris90 . it is a very good thread and you are more than wonderful in presenting and following the them to the end . thanks for posting this issue . fo I depend mainly on my trading on the news releasing . . but I find problems sometimes in anticipating the results of these news . according to the calendar some expects come true and others comes false
    What is the main point in my thread is? The economic fundamental is released by many country all arround the world. there area many different type of news from many country. But in global market world, the news and fundamental information from many country can be divine to eight major group. And actually each news effect to other news and opposite.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    What is the main point in my thread is? The economic fundamental is released by many country all arround the world. there area many different type of news from many country. But in global market world, the news and fundamental information from many country can be divine to eight major group. And actually each news effect to other news and opposite.
    I do agree with you totally .and ai may note that the most difficult to us of all the news on the calendar the conferences and letters or speeches of the famous peronalities . like jannet yellen , mark carny Poloz ...etc . here we need some site to tell us what is said now word by word or directly laos there are some results comes contrary the expects . we have to use the cautions with the news

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast