Can our experience improve psychology in trading? - Page 3
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Can our experience improve psychology in trading?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0

Can our experience improve psychology in trading?

In trading, experience is important thing to be able survive in forex business. There is no trader who can trade well except experience trading himself because trading is not only theory. The reality in trading is different with theory so getting knowledge only is not enough to become expert traders. Expert traders must have good emotion control, do you think a lot of experience automatically give stable emotion? Is it enough to do a lot of trading in order to get good emotion in trading?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Experience makes perfect. Even bad experience in trading such as lost, margin call, even stop out, makes trader capacity and ability increase. Experience give trader many knowledge to face the more advance in the market. How to improve the phychology in trading is just keep monitoring the trading market and keep monitoring the economy.
    It can give more knowledge and lesson for traders who want to make evaluation to know their mistakes and noted it. This is the needed of trading journal, to know your mistakes, condition of market and also find out how to fix it. So, experience makes perfect but it won't make you better automatically. It will need your action to make evaluation too. Some traders didn't like to make evaluation because they are too busy to do it. This is bad thing because evaluation is important part to improve your performance in trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    It can give more knowledge and lesson for traders who want to make evaluation to know their mistakes and noted it. This is the needed of trading journal, to know your mistakes, condition of market and also find out how to fix it. So, experience makes perfect but it won't make you better automatically. It will need your action to make evaluation too. Some traders didn't like to make evaluation because they are too busy to do it. This is bad thing because evaluation is important part to improve your performance in trading.
    Do the regularly to write trading journal is the dream by all trader. Many trader just hpoe to be can regularly write the trading journal. But unfortunately writing trading journal is not easy. The most hardest part is consistent to write trading journal each day by day.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Naturally, there is nothing the experience would not do for the trader, that is why it is very good to gain good experience in all that we do. Forex trading is mainly a psychological business, and this is a thing of long suffering and endurance and practicing for the trader to balance up. A balanced trading psychology is very normal with experience, and it take time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Do the regularly to write trading journal is the dream by all trader. Many trader just hpoe to be can regularly write the trading journal. But unfortunately writing trading journal is not easy. The most hardest part is consistent to write trading journal each day by day.
    [lang=id]well, but after some years at this business, i never write the journal , just kept remember for a big moment only, but i have attached my account to a website who can record all my histories with presented data, graph and many more, then make me easy to evaluate them,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    well, but after some years at this business, i never write the journal , just kept remember for a big moment only, but i have attached my account to a website who can record all my histories with presented data, graph and many more, then make me easy to evaluate them,
    YOu are mentioning about myfxb***k. I also those website to journaling my trading history and tradin jounal. But unfortunately, my account that I use website to record my trading journal is now on margin call. I do not like it. Trading journal can not help me right now.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    YOu are mentioning about myfxb***k. I also those website to journaling my trading history and tradin jounal. But unfortunately, my account that I use website to record my trading journal is now on margin call. I do not like it. Trading journal can not help me right now.
    [lang=id]i am sorry to hear that, yes,we can the website as you said above or also there is another websites too, i guess journal is still useful for you, it is a time for you to analyze and evaluate it , you can learn the graphs, the time when you opened the order until leaded you to face margin call and stop out,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    If we experiencing making profit then the answer is yet. But if we don't experience making profit then the answer is no. In forex trading we need to start earning to have good feeling of making some money. I do recommend that we invest more and more of our time learning how to trade properly. Lets face it. Forex trading is only good if we know how to handle our trading account well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    i am sorry to hear that, yes,we can the website as you said above or also there is another websites too, i guess journal is still useful for you, it is a time for you to analyze and evaluate it , you can learn the graphs, the time when you opened the order until leaded you to face margin call and stop out,
    You do not to give sympathy. Those website I have mentioned is very popoular used by many retail trader in internet. With journal we can do analysis and make evaluation in our trading journal. We can also improve our psychological in forex trading, psychological is very important in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    If we experiencing making profit then the answer is yet. But if we don't experience making profit then the answer is no. In forex trading we need to start earning to have good feeling of making some money. I do recommend that we invest more and more of our time learning how to trade properly. Lets face it. Forex trading is only good if we know how to handle our trading account well.
    You are correct sir, the experience would help tardesr very well, but if the trader is not improving in what he is learning in the market, there is no way the psychology would be improved, and such trader would rather be fearing the market the more, thinking that the market is bad. Until a trader is experiencing good system and disciplined with experience, the psychology would not be improved.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You are correct sir, the experience would help tardesr very well, but if the trader is not improving in what he is learning in the market, there is no way the psychology would be improved, and such trader would rather be fearing the market the more, thinking that the market is bad. Until a trader is experiencing good system and disciplined with experience, the psychology would not be improved.
    Improving the experience is very important in forex trading. The more trader do the trade, the more forex trader can get many more experience. More experience makes trader more wise and more stable in emotion and stable psychology. Psychology is the more important and the basic softskill to have.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast