for a new trader! Demo or real ??? earning or learning ???
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: for a new trader! Demo or real ??? earning or learning ???

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

for a new trader! Demo or real ??? earning or learning ???

my question is that is it good for new trader to earn money from real account or he/she should join demo account ,,
    learning is better or earning for new trader
    in my opinion for new trader learning is better
    what you think guys ????

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes according to my demo account is very important but that is not serious in practice it will only be a waste of time because it can cause the forex lose money very much

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Obviously everyone will know which one they should go, the newbie traders remains unexperienced and due to lack of knowledge their chances of losing becomes very high, and thus they should try to learn on demo trading as much as possible before starting to trade on real and should gain enough knowledge first.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by rjnasirryk View Post
    my question is that is it good for new trader to earn money from real account or he/she should join demo account ,,
    what you think guys ????
    that is the safest way to to trade Forex in the future because you must learn first and also you must making some mistakes in your demo account to not make this mistakes in your real account and that is the best way to learn Forex to not loss a real money .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Learning is very essential before earning. and for beginner that he /she must learn forex forex from a to z before entering in real account. as Demo account is best source of earning therefore i very much prefer demo account for beginners because with demo account they will get the confidence for real trading. otherwise they can get get only loss.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    what you think guys ????
    even an expert would say that learning is the father of success,you just cant earn money in forex if you don't have an idea of what price movement entails,forex trading is definitely a grate avenue to earn income but it involves a lot of risks,that's why its important that you practice on a demo account before you start trading on a real account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    For a new trader, demo trading is very very important for achieving basic trading knowledge and experience. It will make you a perfect trader for real trading. If you can learn Forex trading perfectly, then it will be easy for you to earn money quickly. Proper learning process can make you a perfect trader for earning a lot of money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    what you think guys ????
    Demo trading can make a trader perfect. So, without practicing demo we should not move to the real market with a view to earn profit. I am facing much loss due to lack of proper skill and knowledge on forex trading. Now I am also practicing demo to learn forex market, but demo is not also so easy to me to learn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    For the new trader they need to learn always before the trading and also they need to trade in the demo account before the real account because the learning and the demo account can make a Forex trader fit for the Forex trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Of course, for a new trader learning is the first needed things I think. If a new trader has no experience and knowledge about Forex trading and market, he/she could not trade in it as perfection. So at first all new traders should practice demo account at least 6 months before starting live trading and then they should start their trading. So for a new trader's first essential thing is demo practice.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast