Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: which analysis is good !

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

which analysis is good !

we all knows that there are two type of the analyssi
    one is called as the fundamental analysis and other is called as the technical analysis
    So my question is simply that which analysis is good for any trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    technical analysis is good for me... I really do not know about fundamental analysis,, and do not want to know... because I am Chartist Mania Full 100%

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by CurutKampus View Post
    technical analysis is good for me... I really do not know about fundamental analysis,, and do not want to know... because I am Chartist Mania Full 100%
    so you do only takes the helps of the technical analysis
    so why not share that how you are beating the news with the help of technical anaysis

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 7
    Dear friends!
    Both types of analysis are really popular, so, if You prefer just one,please, try to explain why, what became a decisive factor.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    well i prefer the technical analysis -> Why let me explain it then as you can see that News is something like a girl sorry to say but yes like that news flush in the market and makes the fake trend market always come back from it started whereas technical is unique form of different instrument used in a particualr by understand different market pattern on different which helps us to know next market movement !!!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    so you do only takes the helps of the technical analysis
    so why not share that how you are beating the news with the help of technical anaysis
    it's very easy and very simple. You just have to see how the candlestick formed. Habits price when news was released normally will form a trend. whether it is up or down. When the trend is up, it will form a strong bull. whereas the down trend, it will form a strong bear.

so you need no longer news to see if a pair is strengthened or weakened. everything looks from the candlestick.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by CurutKampus View Post
    it's very easy and very simple. You just have to see how the candlestick formed. Habits price when news was released normally will form a trend. whether it is up or down. When the trend is up, it will form a strong bull. whereas the down trend, it will form a strong bear.

so you need no longer news to see if a pair is strengthened or weakened. everything looks from the candlestick.
    can you please point out the name of certain candlestick patterns and describe how to identify a true formation and a false one !!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    we all knows that there are two type of the analyssi
    one is called as the fundamental analysis and other is called as the technical analysis
    So my question is simply that which analysis is good for any trader
    i think if you want to trade Forex successfully you must know how to trade with technical analysis and fundamental analysis .this way will be so effective to make profits with out any big loss so i prefer to trading using this two types of technical.it is so important to know how to use this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    According to me if you are finding a good analysis I will recommend you technical analysis and fundamental because these two are most important part of the forex and 70% trades of forex always depend upon technical analysis so according to me technical analysis is best from all analysis that can help us to achieve our profit target

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Personally I use technical analysis because I often get confused when using fundamental analysis. I have chosen the full technical and use the news as just aware. I know that there is a disadvantage when only using technical analysis but it is better for me.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast