LONGTERM TREND ON AUDUSD - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: LONGTERM TREND ON AUDUSD

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69

LONGTERM TREND ON AUDUSD

I have monitored and given the bigger concentration on AUDUSD pair chart. I have monitored and watched since 2013. I have also write my article in my own blog. I have predicted since 2013, in my article here . In 2014, I have also predicted the longterm bearish on AUDUSD in 2014, you can read my article here . And I think this AUDUSD will more to bearish trend in this year.
    Please look in my monthly chart below.

adult image
    I will keep this thread update and make daily forecast in AUDUSD in smaller timeframe in daily chart, 4hours chart, also 1hour chart even 15 minutes chart.
    Keep notice that I use trendline and support resistance level and using simple moving average. I use ATR to know more about volatility and I sometimes use oscillator to know more about OB and OS area.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    This is very interesting and informative as this would go a long way to help many traders on this forum.I would like to know how you get your analysis because i believe it must go hand in hand with the fundamentals.Try to keep this thread updated as often as possible because i want to learn some things from you.Thanks for sharing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The aud/usd is going on a down trend for the next trading session . The pair is under the MACD indicator and some points under the 20 Moving Average . It should be advised and most appreciated to wait before buying this pair , for the second us session by now , because the consolidation has just begun . The SL should be set around the 0.7590 level and the TP around the 0.7526 level .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    AUD-USD I am paying attention to the horizontal line resistance level, where prices respond to the resistance level and so far it is still seen as a reject response and does not rule out the possibility that it will be rejected if there is a bearish candle confirmation

so far it is still wait and see because yesterday's pending orders were not in accordance with price movements, so I deleted

if there is a significant bearish candle confirmation after rejecting the resistance level, it might be interesting to also be a signal for the sell entry, but because in the bullish movement conditions, it must be careful, tightening money management and risk limits

if it turns out it is back bullish and breaks the resistance level, then I will still wait first

Text hide

AUD.jpg
    [свернуть]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    The longer term might be quite in a dead lock. If we wanna know more about the movement for this news then we need to check the data next on the China. As for me, i expect both slowing down for China and US market. That is also why both of the main factor driving this pair will become neutral. But if the worsening condition of economy in China is much more than US, AUD/USD is more likely to fall down. Kinda hard to say at this moment.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I was actually going to buy this pair and hold for a few weeks seeing that it had bottomed of late. I thank God I quickly closed that long position just before the GDP news this morning because it came tumbling down so much that I would have been in much loss by now had I not closed that position. Better to stay away during major news release.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    pls can anyone share suggestions on when to enter long on this pair? i am still trying to be careful. does anyone think it may go down to 0.68 or 0.69? i feel its too risky to go short on it at this point but will really like to enter a relatively safe long. do share anyone.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Such a subsequent date, we still publish my personal evaluation on long-term pattern on AUDUSD. We still think the actual main pattern on AUDUSD is actually promoting long-term. However, I've noticed actual reverse / accepting revenues with this set. Make sure you appear below my personal graph.
    We scale down the actual time-frame in daily time-frames. Actually the actual set actually sounds about the change, the actual set bounce the base trendline. We will communicate with the actual red horizontal collection on the actual set 0 0687 forecasts. Make sure to give me your own great advice personally !!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    The AUDUSD bearish momentum is on the way and I think now on the pair is not moving to anywhere. Some of further explanation of the chart is getting lower by touching the red line and I think we should use the small timeframe to get move advantages in the area. I think all trader know that the sideways is not good for trend trading, Please consider my chart below and put your comment

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    If the truth need to be told,the only way to really make good profits enough to achieve your financial dream is through long term trading.I have been trading short term before without any tangible achievement and all i noticed is that short time frames are full of noise and confusion.More so i appreciate a strategy that goes with almost every currency pair

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567