LONGTERM TREND ON AUDUSD - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LONGTERM TREND ON AUDUSD

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69

LONGTERM TREND ON AUDUSD

I have monitored and given the bigger concentration on AUDUSD pair chart. I have monitored and watched since 2013. I have also write my article in my own blog. I have predicted since 2013, in my article here . In 2014, I have also predicted the longterm bearish on AUDUSD in 2014, you can read my article here . And I think this AUDUSD will more to bearish trend in this year.
    Please look in my monthly chart below.

adult image
    I will keep this thread update and make daily forecast in AUDUSD in smaller timeframe in daily chart, 4hours chart, also 1hour chart even 15 minutes chart.
    Keep notice that I use trendline and support resistance level and using simple moving average. I use ATR to know more about volatility and I sometimes use oscillator to know more about OB and OS area.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I'm very sad. Because just few member commenting on my thread. I hate to say that. . Till now I can not point a good entry point in this my trading strategy. I just look for the best entry point. maybe reversal bullish occur on AUDUSD. But till now, AUDUSD till continue to extend bearish and break the bottom line. Please see at my chart.
    Please take notice on my weekly chart below

post images
    Actually the price is breaking the bottom line. I do not have any idea till when AUDUSD continuing to extend bearish

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    AUD / USD is currently in a neutral . Note that the stochastic and CCI chart shows a bearish signal in H1. As an alternative strategy, consider the support area in the range of 0.77867. If correction occurs to the area, look for a bullish signal confirmation with potential rebound to the range 0.78411-0.78748. Be careful if the support 0.77867 breaks because it will turn intraday bias into bearish and potentially will suppress aussie to 0.77659-0.77322 range.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    AUD / USD is currently in a neutral . Note that the stochastic and CCI chart shows a bearish signal in H1. As an alternative strategy, consider the support area in the range of 0.77867. If correction occurs to the area, look for a bullish signal confirmation with potential rebound to the range 0.78411-0.78748. Be careful if the support 0.77867 breaks because it will turn intraday bias into bearish and potentially will suppress aussie to 0.77659-0.77322 range.
    I have also the same opinion with you. I think AUDUSD will get the bullish momentum. But AUDUSD need a time to collect the buyer from the market. I see on my chart contain MACD. I think the BULLIsh momentum in daily chart of AUDUSD is being confirmed. SO I will take the good entry to make buy order.
    When the market open I will capture my chart

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    As I notice in my comment to quote ngalapreceh, so I add the MACD (moving average convergence divergence). In this AUD USD pair, MACD is confirmed to make buy order long term trend on the daily chart. As you can see at my picture chart below. AUDUSD probably will bullish for several times, SO I must look for bearish moment on th smalles time fram like 15Minutes

uploadimage

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Dear mate, I had see the bullish momentum in AUDUSD. I think the AUDUSD will strong to make reversal in bullish momentum. SOrry I can not upload my thread in this post because it is Saturday and the market is now close. I will upload the chart in the next monday and I will prove my word about he bullish reversal in AUDUSD potential

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Based on my previous prediction to buy AUDUSD, but the AUDUSD actually get extending the bearish. And it is right, the AUDUSD bearish so far. But Back again to my previous prediction is long term buy. Because AUDUSD is on the potential reversal area. Now, I will provide a chart, it proves AUDUSD will get momentum to get bullish, please chek my picture below

jpg images

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Waiting for the move of this pair dear. We'll see today on the news of interest rate decision in forex trading. Interest rate decision can make AUDUSD go deeper on the valley rather than to make reversal to bullish up. I see much much potential to get expand the bearish trend bro.. Give yourr comment please

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Waiting for the move of this pair dear. We'll see today on the news of interest rate decision in forex trading. Interest rate decision can make AUDUSD go deeper on the valley rather than to make reversal to bullish up. I see much much potential to get expand the bearish trend bro.. Give yourr comment please
    i see there are bullish suddenly movement in aud/usd last night. have you idea about that? While in the monthly chart I just think that aud/usd is now in the longterm ranging state. Maybe there are the potential to pullback from this point or retracement. But also there are the potential to break low again. I want to knos your idea about that. I know you have good analysis for this pair. Do you think there are possible to fall in 0.68000 in tthis year or next year without any reversal in monthly chart

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    i see there are bullish suddenly movement in aud/usd last night. have you idea about that? While in the monthly chart I just think that aud/usd is now in the longterm ranging state. Maybe there are the potential to pullback from this point or retracement. But also there are the potential to break low again. I want to knos your idea about that. I know you have good analysis for this pair. Do you think there are possible to fall in 0.68000 in tthis year or next year without any reversal in monthly chart
    yeah. I,m looking for the best reversal point on audusd to move upright and get move up. Because since the year of the 2013, this pair, audusd is moving to drop down to much point. And I should look the best way to get enter buy position in this pair. But it is also hard to find the reversa point

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The trend is continuing to get go down. This pair is being weaken by the economic slow down. The Australian commodity is slowing down. Because the commodity exported to China is getting low. I think AUDUSD get bearish because of the slow of the China economics slow down.
    Capture_143.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast