LONGTERM TREND ON AUDUSD - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: LONGTERM TREND ON AUDUSD

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69

LONGTERM TREND ON AUDUSD

I have monitored and given the bigger concentration on AUDUSD pair chart. I have monitored and watched since 2013. I have also write my article in my own blog. I have predicted since 2013, in my article here . In 2014, I have also predicted the longterm bearish on AUDUSD in 2014, you can read my article here . And I think this AUDUSD will more to bearish trend in this year.
    Please look in my monthly chart below.

adult image
    I will keep this thread update and make daily forecast in AUDUSD in smaller timeframe in daily chart, 4hours chart, also 1hour chart even 15 minutes chart.
    Keep notice that I use trendline and support resistance level and using simple moving average. I use ATR to know more about volatility and I sometimes use oscillator to know more about OB and OS area.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by gumara View Post
    We nevertheless think the actual main pattern upon AUDUSD is actually promoting long-term. However wai, I've observed the actual reversal/taking revenue with this set. Make sure you appear my personal graph beneath.
    We scaled-down the actual time-frame in to every day time-frame. This appears like the actual set is actually about the change, the actual set bounced in the base trendline. We forecast the actual set will contact the actual red-horizontal collection upon 0. 8687. Provide me personally your own great suggestions make sure you!!
    Thanks for your attention at my thread. I agree with you, this pair is looking for reversal bullish momentum. I see bearish trend on this pair. But We need more confirmation about the reversal. I have captured my weekly chart. It seems the profit taking is happen on AUDUSD.
    Please look below my chart

image upload no size limit

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Oh dear, it is still hard to make anaylis in longeterm AUDUSD. It is still hard to make bullish ot bearish prediction. AUDUSD is on the profit taking or reversal area. Do not make any position tilll the confirmation. I think the date of 22 january will help AUDUSD to move faster.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    This AUDUSD is till horibel to predict. Please take may chart below

hebergement d image
    AUDUSD is the reversal area. BUt AUDUSD needs godd momentum to gain bullish trend. I hope tonight on the European Central Bank AUDUSD will get the reverasl and go bullish with strong momentum. I have waiting the death of dollars USD on 2015.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]AUDUSD is on the confusing area. Confusing area on AUDUSD is bad to enter the market. I have not yet open position in AUDUSD so far. Do not enforce yourself to enter the market whether there are no good entry point. Just wait and see. No position is position too[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    AUDUSD is still under pressure by USD. Last night of European Central Bank is release the announcement about to give Quantitative Easing (QE) to european zone. I think this decision by Mario Draghi can make Euro under pressure and make dollar strength. This strength also make AUDUSD still bearish
    Please take a loook

image hosting free

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    AUDUSD is actually about the complicated region. Complicated region upon AUDUSD is actually poor in order to key in the marketplace. I've not really however open up placement within AUDUSD to date. Don't impose you to ultimately key in the marketplace regardless of whether you will find absolutely no great access point. Simply wait around and find out. Absolutely no placement is actually placement as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jasim@ View Post
    AUDUSD is actually about the complicated region. Complicated region upon AUDUSD is actually poor in order to key in the marketplace. I've not really however open up placement within AUDUSD to date. Don't impose you to ultimately key in the marketplace regardless of whether you will find absolutely no great access point. Simply wait around and find out. Absolutely no placement is actually placement as well.
    Now, this pair is find the good movement. AUDUSD is on the bearish movement. But it is still AUDUSD is still in the potential reversal area. AUDUSD continue to bearish to find the major support on the nearest support. After meet the support I think and I predict AUDUSD will go further to make reversal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Hellow planet. Like a later on day, All of us nonetheless nevertheless submit my own assessment on Long-term design on AUDUSD. All of us nonetheless believe the particular primary design on AUDUSD is really advertising long-term. Nevertheless wai, I have noticed the particular reversal/taking income with this particular arranged. Be sure you seem my own chart under.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jamila10 View Post
    Hellow planet. Like a later on day, All of us nonetheless nevertheless submit my own assessment on Long-term design on AUDUSD. All of us nonetheless believe the particular primary design on AUDUSD is really advertising long-term. Nevertheless wai, I have noticed the particular reversal/taking income with this particular arranged. Be sure you seem my own chart under.
    Hello fellows. AUDUSD is continuing to get more downtrend and get bearish pressure more bigger after FOMC. I have figured out my chart about AUDUSD. The updat of the chart shows that AUDUSD is now breaking the support trendline. My weekly chart shows, my under yellow trendline is being breaking and now AUDUSD is continuing to extend bearish. Please take a look at my chart

images hosting

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I have to say confuse intepreting the movement of AUDUSD. Previously, I think this pair will get move after longterm bearish trend. But actually this pair is breaking the bottom yellow trendline. And this pair now is buliding the perfect doji. Even doji is created I think, AUDUSD pressure to extend bearish is very high
    Please take a look

free image upload

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast