LONGTERM TREND ON AUDUSD
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LONGTERM TREND ON AUDUSD

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69

LONGTERM TREND ON AUDUSD

I have monitored and given the bigger concentration on AUDUSD pair chart. I have monitored and watched since 2013. I have also write my article in my own blog. I have predicted since 2013, in my article here . In 2014, I have also predicted the longterm bearish on AUDUSD in 2014, you can read my article here . And I think this AUDUSD will more to bearish trend in this year.
    Please look in my monthly chart below.

adult image
    I will keep this thread update and make daily forecast in AUDUSD in smaller timeframe in daily chart, 4hours chart, also 1hour chart even 15 minutes chart.
    Keep notice that I use trendline and support resistance level and using simple moving average. I use ATR to know more about volatility and I sometimes use oscillator to know more about OB and OS area.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yesterday I have a thread. I upload the monthly chart on AUDUSD, it looks like AUDUSD in bearish trend. we must look for another chart timeframe to make good entry position.
    Today I will explain on the smaller time frame, I have drawn the trendline, simple horizontal support and resistance line. I have figured out at this thread post there is not good entry.
    In my trading strategy, It is better to wait the price on the support or resistance or trendline area. I have good principe by the halte bus phylosophy. Its better to wait the bus on the halte whereas catching the bus on the move.
    Please take a look of my chart below.

image post

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well, happy MONDAY all member. Happy MONey DAY . As my previous post concerning on the AUDUSD pair chart. The news last Friday on Non-Farm Payrolls given momentum to USD to make reversal or taking profit. As I know the big momentum strengthen on USD since last year. Now, reversal momentum on XXXUSD could be happen.
    Please take a look my chart below. I'm so sorry for changing the color of trendline and horizontal line. I prefer to use yellow color.

upload a gif
    The AUDUSD make the reversal point at the bottom (the cross horizontal line and bottom trendline). I guess the price will make good bullish and touch the white line area. What do you think? Give me feedback!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hellow world. Like another day, I still continue to post my analysis on Long Term trend on AUDUSD. I still believe the major trend on AUDUSD is selling long term. But wai, I have seen the reversal/taking profit in this pair. Please look my chart below.
    I smaller the timeframe into daily timeframe. It looks like the pair is on the reversal, the pair bounced from the bottom trendline. I predict the pair is going to touch the red-horizontal line on 0.8687. Give me your good feedback please!!

free upload

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    AUD/USD: 0.8161

The Aud got rather left out of the action today and has traded within a relatively tight range around current levels through much of Europe/US and this could well continue to be the case against the US$ ahead of tomorrow’s Australian Jobs data, with much of the direction being dictated by flows in the crosses.

The technical levels remain unchanged and I think we are going to have a relatively tight session, although the 4 hour charts do point to the possibility of another test of the downside.

The daily Tenkan lies at 0.8140, and will provide the initial support, below which, the 200 HMA sits at the session low at 0.8125, a break of which would head to 0.8100. If the Aud does head below 0.8100 today, then we are eventually likely to retest the recent low of 0.8032, below which further downside momentum would look to carry the Aud beneath 0.8000 and on towards the important Fibo level at 0.7944 (61.8% of 0.6006/1.1080). Below there, then we are headed to the July 2009 low at 0.7700 and then possibly to the RBA’s stated target at 0.7500.

On the topside, 0.8170 and 0.8200 will be the immediate hurdles. Above 0.8200 would head back towards 0.8230 and yesterday’s session high at around 0.8250. Above there looks unlikely, but if wrong would head towards recent minor highs at 0.8273 and 0.8298, with the next Fibo resistance not seen until 0.8321 (38.2% of 0.8795/0.8033).

A stronger than expected local Jobs outcome could see a short squeeze, possibly back towards 0.8300, but given the overall strength of the US$ I suspect it would merely provide improved selling opportunities.

Today, look for 0.8100/85.

Economic data highlights will include:

China New Loans.

from_http://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/daily-fx-market-outlook/2015/01/13/

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    AUD/USD: 0.8161
    Thanks ngalapreceh for your first feedback. I think you havae the same interesting with me on pair AUDUSD. You seem looking many article about AUDUSD from other website. Your article you have just posted is very good, but sometimes you must add your own opinion in your article you have just posted You are no hesitate to read many article from your favourite internet media, but you must understand well all the article, forescast and opinion, and then you filter the opinions become your own opinion

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The major trend is still on bearish trend, but I think now AUDUSD on the confuse state to continue bearish or make elliot wave form. The price is trying to reach potential minor support on 0.8676. The price need boost to make reversal. I think we must keep wait and see and waiting for good trigger on fundamental news.

img host

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Oh, dear. Maybe it is better to me to upload my weekly chart on AUDUSD. The pair on this AUDUSD is very ambiguos. This pair is going to make reversal. But it seems the pair is moving in narrow range. AUDUSD waiting for European Central Bank to make interest rate decision.
    Please take a look my weekly chart below.

image hosting site over 5mb

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    AUDUSD is on the confusing area. Confusing area on AUDUSD is bad to enter the market. I have not yet open position in AUDUSD so far. Do not enforce yourself to enter the market whether there are no good entry point. Just wait and see. No position is position too

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Hellow globe. Such as a later date, We nevertheless still publish my personal evaluation upon Long-term pattern upon AUDUSD. We nevertheless think the actual main pattern upon AUDUSD is actually promoting long-term. However wai, I've observed the actual reversal/taking revenue with this set. Make sure you appear my personal graph beneath.
    We scaled-down the actual time-frame in to every day time-frame. This appears like the actual set is actually about the change, the actual set bounced in the base trendline. We forecast the actual set will contact the actual red-horizontal collection upon 0. 8687. Provide me personally your own great suggestions make sure you!!

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast