Is Forex a Smart business?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Forex a Smart business?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Is Forex a Smart business?

many people says many kind of opinion about Forex. Some mean it as a hard , some smart. What is your idea?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    if you ask me is the forex good business karana no time and age we know and we can be anywhere as long as there laukan kia Internet network but also should know that the risk of losing money in forex is our

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rjnasirryk View Post
    many people says many kind of opinion about Forex. Some mean it as a hard , some smart. What is your idea?
    Forex is good for our future if we are true experts like leaves so the money can be learned at any moment each of us want it :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    Yes obviously forex is smart business.only educated people can do this business. For run this business you have to do enough study .For study start demo trading and analyse financial market.It will help you forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    I think it is a forex business smart. but not a few who say that the fores business is a business that might be dangerous because of the brand experience kerigian think that if we continue to lose but if we use our common sense and our minds, we can restore the loss is easily

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by rjnasirryk View Post
    i can say that is a smart and profitable business because you can make the highest profits by investing your own money also it is a smart business because you can trade Forex in any where you want . you can open your charts and you can take your position with out any problems using your mobile or your laptop .so it is a great business in my opinion .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes i agree with you because forex trading business is a smart online earning business. You know when you want to start real forex trading business for earn money that time you need more forex related knowledge & use it properly your trad& in this way you get success in forex market. You can use it smartly that's why forex is a smart business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    well i dont think traders are smart,it about the level of knowledge one is having about the market that will determine if one will make profit or not,we are not born to have same understand other might not understand Forex trading and be better in other business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    well i dont think traders are smart,it about the level of knowledge one is having about the market that will determine if one will make profit or not,we are not born to have same understand other might not understand Forex trading and be better in other business.
    Forex is actually requires the traders to be smart enough, having knowledge is not enough, the trader must also have to utilize end execute their knowledge according to the market condition and for that the trader will need presence of mind and hence smartness is also required in this business.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    i always say Forex is very easy business if it compared with other business and i think that for many causes such as that business is only depends in your thinking and dont depends on your body as the other business , and also because that business is can make your reach if you follow what you learning ..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast