Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Scalping and hypothesis rebound before breakage

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 4

Real Scalping and hypothesis rebound before breakage

1/ There is no doubt that for-profit while trading in Forex him pleasure
    Particularly if they are quick profit was not carries you between a kind of anxiety and fear
    (Fear of loss and worried change direction opposite your analysis)

And with Real Scalping be the possibility to achieve this quick profit
    But as far as speed and adventure be risking

Of course, each of us has his style of trading, in the analysis, and in tools that uses
    To assist in decision-making

But each of us resort to Real Scalping
    If tortured and analysis did not find a clear vision of the chart

Decision to define him best suited

- - - Updated - - -

And we all know

Real Scalping

And thus venturing to enter transactions fairly large

May not fit with their account

However, he ventured out

On the basis that he will come out of the deal quickly at the lowest points of profit

(And presumably also the lowest point loss)

And if that's the case it should be full Be careful in the selection of points
    Open the sale or purchase of relying on the Real Scalping

So do not let the chance that the price moves away in the opposite direction to us

But wait and not rush
    Until we start, we find the bargain price by a large margin

Moving in our direction without that worry us

And therefore Nlbut only to get out of them, as we said at the lowest points and a fast profit

So it requires us trading at the strong points

We all know that subsidies and various forms of resistors that can help us in this matter

Support and resistance points
    Rising and falling trend
    Bollinger and borders
    Almovenj

And so to

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    you describe about the real scalping and hypothesis rebound in forex trading and you explain in better way , but i think for a new trader scalping is not a good strategy , when i start trading i try to do scalping but i got many losses so in start we have to go with some simple strategy and learn the scalping ,,.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Certainly every forex trader would prefer to scalp to avoid anxiety or even emotional torture of waiting too long to see profits. But the disadvantages of trading involved in using the scalp method all the time can produce bad results. It is better to use the scalp method only once in a while and depend more often on using swing and long term trading methods.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 6
    I like to scalp but i like to decrease my risk with scalping in off hours when is small volatility. I am trading only eur/usd and 2 hours before America is closed. I am waiting for high low candle stick on h1 is reach 10 pips, and I trade on the opposite direction, for example if the candle stick is green I open sell position, with targeting of 8 pips and stop loss about 10 pips. To identify high low , you can also use ATR on a hourly basis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This explanation looks very good, but nothing will make me change my mind about the scalping trading. I am a long term traders, and the scalping ways i have all tried wasted my money. I have gotten the real experience about the market trading, and i can say that it is better that traders trades forex the way the market is made.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    There are lot of trading method in forex and scalping is one of them. First of all I would like to explain scalping. Scalping is the short term trading and is very much useful for beginners. It is better to use the scalp method only once in a while and depend more often on using swing and long term trading methods. Every forex trader would prefer to scalp in order to get the fruitful result as i am earning good amount as scalper.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Well, real scalping is different. Nowdays traders who are doing short term trading for 20-30 pips, they are also saying scalping is the same. But no, the real scalping is different. Its buying selling, again selling then buying . The real scalping is very hard, and i dont believe some one does this because it is difficult and requires very low spread. I believe that long term trading is best if price action is done.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    Certainly every forex trader would prefer to scalp to avoid anxiety or even emotional torture of waiting too long to see profits. But the disadvantages of trading involved in using the scalp method all the time can produce bad results. It is better to use the scalp method only once in a while and depend more often on using swing and long term trading methods.
    I shear the same view as yours,as you rightfully said everybody would prefer to scalp rather than fall into the category of long term traders who wait and hope for the unknown, if price would go in there favour or not.saclpling involves lots if risk that's why traders prefer to trade short term,medium term and long term.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    There is always a ranage before the market breaks and then a clear trend is formed. FOr this i use bolinger bands, and whenever i see a clear breakout from the bollinger bands, then i see that this is the best time to buy/sell as now a clear trend will be formed. And stop loss is just above previous swing high/low.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Well, i think a real scalping require a range market and less volatile pairs or less volatile trading times. When you scalping in the trending or rally market then risk will increase and possibility to lose is higher. There are many strategies which suit for scalping.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast