Manual job or Forex ????
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Manual job or Forex ????

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Manual job or Forex ????

If you joined a company they will give you fixed salary ,but if you do forex you can earn money more and more.so what should one do after completing MBA ??????????

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think Forex market is a great way to invest your own money because you can open your charts in any time and you can sell or but any currency and you will start make money in any where so that i love Forex market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    of course forex is a best choice then a normal job. because it has so many options that we can prefer it on a fixed salary job but 1st we have to get knowledge and experience. and if we know frox from a t o z there is no better business then this. because it is an online business where we can earn from our homes and every where.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    If you joined a company they will give you fixed salary ,but if you do forex you can earn money more and more.so what should one do after completing MBA ??????????
    well it all depends on your level of understanding of the forex market,if youve been trading for the past 3 months or more and on an average you make 30-50% of you capital,ill definitely choose trading forex over working in a company,because with forex i can actually own a company,well it all boils down to your level of understanding as i said.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think manual job is important besides Forex trading. I like to trade in Forex as a part time job besides my professional or manual job. Forex can be a good earning source which can help me to change my living condition from poor to rich, bad to good and even better. I like to trade in Forex to be self-reliant and independent.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I better learn forex trading first, then if I was proficient in forex trading, then I will be looking for another job or open a side business or make a small project, so just to look just a side activity, while I continue to rely on forex trading as my main income.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    it depend what level of trade you are if you generate 40-50% mounthly then forex its better but if you make just few profits its better the manual job and take forex as a part time business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I still prefer to be a forex trader,i have being trading forex for about 9 years and many months, i have got the right skills to be called a very good trader now, but the fact of my trading needs a serious minds, this is why i can not quit trading forex to anything, since i have know what i want and goes for this, there is no way that forex trading will not be helping m since i have so much expertise and believe in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    It is always suggested and personally I will choose manual job as first preference because it will give some secured earning for my expenses, and during job I can learn about Forex, it is obvious Forex market has unlimited earning opportunity but it needs high level of knowledge and skills to understand and make successful trade. SO if I can become expertise then I will leave my regular job and will join Forex as full time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Forex is best business and it is the business which have much money than any other business or job in the world but it is also the most risky business of all time. In this business we must have to work hard, follow the plan and rules otherwise we will face much loss.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast