Are you a good trader ??
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a good trader ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Are you a good trader ??

A lot of people becomes successful and becomes rich with trading in Forex,so what is the qualities that makes them different,are they use experts or manual trading or indicators , what they you think?????

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes there is many successful traders all over the world i think they had enough loss on his way to learn this business and now they are making enough money by trading Forex because they had enough experience so i think the more experience you have the more money will will earn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    I think i am a good trader . Because of i know my mistakes . and i always learn from my mistakes .Its very good strategy for me .I think you also can apply for your trade.A good trader always follow money management rules.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    If greedy man trade at forex then result is bad.Actually I've done a good trading some time ago, but since I did not do a good concentration on the last trading, margin call touching my account . However, as far as I see from my trading history, I'm sure if I was a good trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    well as for me, i haven't gotten to the stage where i will call myself a good trader yet,though i have being making profit trading but i want to sure of profit target for about 3 month before i can say am beginning to become a good trader.forex trading can be very interesting when one is having the knowledge to earn from the market constantly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    I will not say that i'm a good trader yet, as there are many things that as a trader i will need to learn first, i still trading in demo accounts and trying to gather as much knowledge as possible before starting to trade with real money which will have real risk of losing money.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    as for myself i am always consider my self a new born child in forex business. but i am working very hard to survive in this business. my first aim is to get knowledge and experience as much as i can get. and i believe that one i will got a stage where i will call myself a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    not now i am a good trader but i am always trying to get my experience and knowledge . i am trying to use my own strategies on demo and try to gain my experience and many other things related to Forex. because i believe every good trader always keep all things like studies . news , learning fundamental and technical analysis together. so my main focus on this.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    no brother i do not think that i am a good trader. but i do not think that i am a bad trader too. i think that i am a trader of average quality. if i do so much practice in the demo account and can improve my knowledge about forex trading then one day i will establish myself as an elite trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I have not become a good trader, because I am still very beginner in forex trading, and still need a lot of experience. Probably already successful forex traders because they already know how to control the risks that exist in the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast