The reasons for unsuccessful trades
Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The reasons for unsuccessful trades

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 4

The reasons for unsuccessful trades

1 - rejected the definition of loss and not accepted as a principle can happen.

2 - seclusion opinion or belief specific to the market on the one hand ... this represents a psychological attempt to control the market through your expectations ... The reverse argument
    (I'm right ... and the market at fault)

3 - Focus on the value of trading financial return ... Ignoring of the focus on the movements of the market and the strength of cohesion and its composition and to get out of it in time.

4 - Rolling Avenger ..
    As if they are trying to take revenge on the market ... After a previous loss,

5 - Do not try to reverse your direction even if the reverse was observed market orientation.

6 - the lack of respect for rules and regulations that are trading Atkhadaa before entering.

7 - act only based on intuition and instinct.
    Starting success by tracking trades particular pair coherent ... And always trying to catch up with him during a certain period ..
    Reported that profit for the market after a period during the process of trading one or two (loss) ..
    And that due to catch up with the pair of non-cycle study.

These are some of the mistakes we all make

But ..... What's the solution???

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Their could be many reasons for the unsuccessful trades I want to share some of them it could be less money management skill, less you of stop loss and take profit, less knowledge of technical analysis and fundamental, Stress, emotion, Greed and etc could be a big problem for unsuccessful trades

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 4
    Solutions for the wrong cases exercised by rolling:

We must acquire skills, and this will only get them to learn

1 - Learn dynamic access to the target so you can stay ... focused on the positive
    (What do you want?)
    And not follow the senses of fear or greed.

2 - Learn how to identify the skills you need to advance in order to be really "trader" and therefore focus on developing these skills, rather than focusing on the money ...

3 - Learn how to adapt yourself to basic immediate response to market conditions ... and ok the same ...
    And easily ... and that does not cause you have a problem.

4 - determine the amount you can afford the risk - for the loss of capital

5 - Learn how to implement the "Trade" trading off ... while on the verge of Neil opportunity ... .

6 - Learn how to build beliefs and your overall frameworks .. To control Badrackk to market movements.

7 - Learn how to access and organize your arrival to your goals (whether out in the case of loss or gain) and maintained in each trade.

8 - to identify the "right intuition"
    (Both from New - Information - fundamental analysis - technical analysis) and act on intuition

9 - Learn how to hear when he says enough is enough market .....
    Instead of saying you enough market ...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    we have to be patient if we trade and do not take revenge if we suffer losses because forex is not for today alone there are ari tomorrow so if we lose tomorrow we stop and trading again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by TASKALA View Post

2 - seclusion opinion or belief specific to the market on the one hand ... this represents a psychological attempt to control the market through your expectations ... The reverse argument

3 - Focus on the value of trading financial return ... Ignoring of the focus on the movements of the market and the strength of cohesion and its composition and to get out of it in time.

4 - Rolling Avenger ..

5 - Do not try to reverse your direction even if the reverse was observed market orientation.

6 - the lack of respect for rules and regulations that are trading Atkhadaa before entering.

Starting success by tracking trades particular pair coherent ... And always trying to catch up with him during a certain period ..
    Reported that profit for the market after a period during the process of trading one or two (loss) ..

i had many loss and i can say that success in Forex trading is depend 100 % on your own experience only . this experience will not have it overnight you must trading Forex for enough time and also you will face loss in any time so losing money is a good way to have this experience so that my advice for any beginner trader is you must not start trading Forex with areal money you must trading with a demo account for enough time to be able to trade with out any margin call in your real account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

4 - Rolling Avenger ..

solution to the above problem is simple enough so you
    accept defeat, do not constantly go for revenge, use a good MM and MM disciplinary rule that you do, and always pray to God :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

4 - Rolling Avenger ..

I think there are many reason for unsuccessful traders and i think the big reason is that the mostly traders not mange the risk in the trading and not control the emotion in the trading and i think it is big reason so many people fail in the forex trading and secondly i think the mostly trader not lean to analysis the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    The reasons for the lack of success in the forex market in large and every trader has different reasons but I owned some of the reasons scattered among all traders, a lack of capital management and greed Big Risk on the account by more than 100%, especially in trading on the news so I'm trying to learn from the mistakes that reality by do not repeat them again

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

4 - Rolling Avenger ..

Yes dear it was the major problem of loss in forex trader must calculate our risk and loss before open the position and never take high risk if market is volatile and always trade with limitation i think it was good solution to safe our trading from huge loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    It is challenging to say that 98% of Currency dealing investors are not effective. If so then individuals won't come here to business and generate income. Yes, absolutely there are some losers who want to earn cash but don't have the tolerance. They are the primary losers. But who are honest in dealing I think they become effective in most of the period.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast