Candlestick chart does not appear well in the MetaTrader 4 ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Candlestick chart does not appear well in the MetaTrader 4 ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 4

Candlestick chart does not appear well in the MetaTrader 4 ?

Why candles candlesticks chart does not appear in the form of candles in the MetaTrader 4 ?
    And only appears in a shape like bar chart?

This problem is if opened Almitatryder then shut down automatically open charts and I wanted to open a new chart.

Please experts to clarify the proper way to open the chart candles so that they appear in the form of real candles?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    My dear friend it should be open you can click on candlesticks sign it will be top of the screen of your meta trader 4 software along with expert adviser option and there is option for zoom also so its easy according to open a candlesticks chart but i don't know about Almitatryder it will be good to make account in other broker thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by TASKALA View Post
    Why candles candlesticks chart does not appear in the form of candles in the MetaTrader 4 ?

This problem is if opened Almitatryder then shut down automatically open charts and I wanted to open a new chart.

Please experts to clarify the proper way to open the chart candles so that they appear in the form of real candles?
    Usually if you open a new chart will display the barchart, then you should turn it into a candlestick charts through the menu options at the top of your mt4, there is a third option, bar charts, line charts and candlestick charts. But if it does not fix your problem, you should reinstall the software.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Sign candlestick found at the top of the chart is to be pressure on them with your mouse until the shape of candles.And then you can enlarge candles to be clear by the + sign in the same toolbar.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7
    This is other way to apply candlestick on your terminal chart. Open your terminal, choose any pair you like, then press F8 and choose candlestick in the upper right option. Another way to quick assembly any chart visualization is press the combination of Alt+1/2/3, 1 for display the chart as a sequence of bars, 2 for display the chart as sequence of candlestick chart, 3 for display the chart as sequence of line chart. I hope this will help you :D

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14

You have to first change the settings to CANDLESTICK and then you can easily see it without any problem :)
    If even the problem occurs, please share us a screenshot , and we will surely try to help you out .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4

I never facing this kind of problem when I open mt4. If it shut down automatically like that then it means the problem come from your computer. So it will be better if you fix it first. Or perhaps it also happen if you don't install it properly. Just try to reinstall the mt4, perhaps it can solve this problem.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Brother i didn't seen any problem like this, if you are using MT4 and you want to take advantage of this then you have to get good results. You have to go the to section where chart can be shown. And then press enter and get the results and you will see the chart.

- - - Updated - - -

This is your problem my dear friend that you cannot be able to operate the mt4 terminal, however this is not so complicated process to open the candlestick chart in mt4. People are crazy to learn trading and its advantages.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Dear, u can find options as candle stick in the toolbar which is directly up to the chart, select it as candle stick and then zoom it by pressing + sign from keyboard and color it as u like for bear candle red, and bull candle blue or green.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    yes we know it is good for trade....i think there is problem in software you should uninstall the software and again install then i think you chart will be appear in right way...and enjoy trade and profit

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast