which analysis do you like most?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: which analysis do you like most?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48

which analysis do you like most?

for doing forex business we must do analysis for making money and all analysis is not important same other.I think technical analysis is the best than other and if i can doing good technical analysis with follow some fundamental analysis we can make good profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I want to share my strategy with all my friends I use technical analysis in my strategy because its help me a lot to make good trades and trade with trends because support and resistance points are one of the most important parts of forex and second thing which i use in News time is pending order that helps me to make a good profit with risk of 12 to 15 pips hope that will help to you all

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Thank you friend very happy indeed if we have knowledge and share it to others especially to a beginner like me very hungry market with science because we can earn money from forex..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    analysis is one sure thing one must do if one is thinking of making anything out of Forex trading and as for me,i like to run both fundamental and technical analysis,i normally run fundamental first to keep an update on what is happening and whats to happen.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    i like naked trading like price actions and other strategies like this mostly i focus on simple chart follow news and patterns such as my basic trading terms and conditions with my basic chart trading i also follow some scalping strategies but focus in on day trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes trading with technical analysis will be the best way and the most simple way to make profits for any Forex trader .you can also trade with price action it will be so useful to make more profits simply with this strategy but i prefer to trade with the biggest time frames .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    As a newbie i like news analysis.Its very effective for me .But i am trying to start fundamental analysis for me .Because of its also very good for market movement a locator .And i hope i will get this analysis with in few days.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Analysis of my favorite, and I often use as a basis for the decision to put the position is, technical analysis based on candlestick pattern, and support or resistance level area. Currently I'm using a channel line in my chart to help determine the highest or lowest point of a trend. But this is still being tested.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    There are mainly three types of important analysis process in the Forex market .But all the process are not equally important for a trader >I think that technical analysis is the best analysis among all other analysis in the Forex market and it is enough to get success in Forex trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    It's not about liking, to be able to make good trades, we need to analyze all of them that is technical, fundamental as well as sentimental, when a trader will have knowledge about all of them, then the trader will feel confident to take any decision and thus the chances of making profits from such trades will be higher.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast