do you ever think that you are going to lose your all money
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: do you ever think that you are going to lose your all money

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48

do you ever think that you are going to lose your all money

when i started my trading first month i made triple profit from fore trading,but seconds month market become become violated and i made wrong trading decision ,than i get loss after loss in trade ,than i think that it is my bad luck i will lose every thing,because i don't know how to save my account ,at last margin called and i lose every thing. i want to know if this happens with nay traders and what will he do for saving his account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah that's true there is no issue for that because all we know that forex is a risky business and you can make money without risk here there always a chance of risk in every trade but if you will concentrate on technical analysis and fundamental and will use money management in your trading you will surely earning good constant profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    even if i do think i might loss some trade when trading,i never thought of losing mine trading capital for a second,i have a well planed trading plan and i do follow it,so i dont think i can lose might trading capital

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    In start i also faced many this kind of situations when i faced margin calls and also return from margin calls but know by the time now i am better than before and now i am following good risk and money management in my tradings and can control capital in better way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes i had three margin call till now but i think it is a great chance for me to know how my strategy work .is it work . in fact losing trades now is decreasing day by day . we must know that we may loss some trades that is a normal thing for any trader .but we must learn from our mistakes .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    when i started my trading first month i made triple profit from fore trading,but seconds month market become become violated and i made wrong trading decision ,than i get loss after loss in trade ,than i think that it is my bad luck i will lose every thing,because i don't know how to save my account ,at last margin called and i lose every thing. i want to know if this happens with nay traders and what will he do for saving his account.

count me in. I think i'm in the same boat as you. The more I trade the more wrong trading decision I made. :) TAYOR..........

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Sometimes it feels like the market is going the all different way and that really gives the trader tension about losing money, but the traders who are confident with their skills and knowledge and knows how to trade in forex, they will never feel pressure while trading and will trade with enjoyment,

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    honestly speaking, i have also blown up my account many times...when i was learning forex trading at starting, i always try to become rich in one day..so i have made many mistakes and most of the time, i over traded , which resulted in loss of my whole account..but then i learnt about forex trading and now i always apply stop loss at a proper level to control my losses..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    NO I never feel i will lose my money from start upto now but i lost more than i ever anticipate to loose but since last 8 months or so i have been improving and the reason is not putting everything online on a single setups and rely on one pair for maximum profits change the way I trade and that should be approach of every body and You should not feel discourage when you lost few setups and follow only one pair at a time

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I've often experienced forex margin call when trading, because I am still a beginner in forex business so most of my capital use to learn forex. Indeed, I also often thought to not lose all my money when trading forex, so I often deposit small capital for forex trading, or mostly I put in the e-payment or e-wallet.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast