Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: A simple but powerful strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 228

Lightbulb A simple but powerful strategy

The strategy depends on the alligator indicator
    - we will need the daily time frame(D1) to get the direction and the four-hour time frame (H4) to get the entry point.
    first, we go to the D1 as in the picture and wait for the market to correct and touch the moving averages after that, we go to H4 and wait until the price closes above the moving averages.
    then we open a buy position and we put the stop loss under the nearest low and we put the first take profit at the nearest high and if it is very close to the point of entry we make it equal to stop loss.(ex : sl=50 tp =50+spread).
    The second take profit is twice the stop loss (ex : sl=50 tp2 =100+spread).
    This strategy gives good results on major currency pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, etc.
    The indicator is available on the MetaTrader 4 platform
    Untitledjh.png

Examples:
    buy..
    USDCADDaily3.jpg USDCADH4.jpg

sell..
    USDCADDaily1.jpg USDCADH42.jpg

If there are any questions you do not hesitate, I will be happy to answer them in detail

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Cool

[lang=ar]This week was good even though I was not keeping up well because I was a bit busy...
    I have entered two trades and both are going ok
    The USD/CAD hit the first target (125 pips) and is now heading towards the second target
    As for the AUD/USD, it is approaching the first target (100 pips)

USDCAD.jpg USDCADH4hg.jpg

AUDUSDH4.jpg AUDUSDH4hg.jpg[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Hi you have tried enough to share a strategy that is worth trying with us.However since you said you are ready to answer any question.I want to ask,how effective is this strategy of yours when ever there is a huge volatility in the markets?How do you cope because from my experience.During those times,you can't open or close any trade and even if you try,the broker's platform would say trade context busy,what do you do if the trade happens to go against you?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]
    Quote Originally Posted by Benyong View Post
    Hi you have tried enough to share a strategy that is worth trying with us.However since you said you are ready to answer any question.I want to ask,how effective is this strategy of yours when ever there is a huge volatility in the markets?How do you cope because from my experience.During those times,you can't open or close any trade and even if you try,the broker's platform would say trade context busy,what do you do if the trade happens to go against you?
    About this, I think what you say applies to all strategies so we simply use stop loss,but in fact today there were huge volatility because there was a FOMC Meeting
    You can see that this does not affect you often because it is essential in this strategy that you enter the market from the end of correction with the trend .
    USDCADH1.jpg[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post

About this, I think what you say applies to all strategies so we simply use stop loss,but in fact today there were huge volatility because there was a FOMC Meeting
    You can see that this does not affect you often because it is essential in this strategy that you enter the market from the end of correction with the trend .
    This is a very nice strategy that is worth some serious testing on a demo account first. Although I seem to usually trust trading strategies that puts into consideration multiple time frame market analysis better. But in the case of your trade on usdcad as shown in the image above I do not think that this trade is based on your strategy as it looks more like trading news, because if the trade where to be based on the strategy you describe I don't think you should be able to enter trades in the opposite side of a spike

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    This is a very nice strategy that is worth some serious testing on a demo account first. Although I seem to usually trust trading strategies that puts into consideration multiple time frame market analysis better. But in the case of your trade on usdcad as shown in the image above I do not think that this trade is based on your strategy as it looks more like trading news, because if the trade where to be based on the strategy you describe I don't think you should be able to enter trades in the opposite side of a spike
    [lang=ar]The second trade on the USD/CAD it is true that it is not depending on the strategy and I did not say that it is , but the first trade was based on the strategy and I was explaining to Benyong, that even in the huge volatility market there is no need for panic because with this strategy you will probably have entered before or After the huge volatility[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    I must say that I like how simple the trading strategy is, because it has to do with the daily time frame, another thing I observed is that the trading strategy is not different from the trading strategy that has to do with the support and resistance, I observe that we will get more strong and confident signal when the support and resistance gets applied.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

A simple but powerful strategy

The best strategy that is simple and powerful is double top and double bottom and triple top and triple bottom.This strategy is very simple, what trader just need is how to identify double top or triple top on the market trend or double bottom or triple bottom, after,this,trader need to draw horizontal line to join the double top or double bottom together,then also confirm it on different time frame,starting from thirty minutes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    I must say that I like how simple the trading strategy is, because it has to do with the daily time frame, another thing I observed is that the trading strategy is not different from the trading strategy that has to do with the support and resistance, I observe that we will get more strong and confident signal when the support and resistance gets applied.
    Yes, you can definitely use the support and resistance and any other method you know to make sure the signal is correct, but even if you rely only on the strategy you can also succeed . in general. This strategy is suitable for the professional and the newbie who knows nothing about Forex .[/lang]

Not allowed!
    Last edited by tfs2012; 02-23-2018 at 01:02 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]We have a correction on the daily frame on the USD/JPY and also we have a bearish engulfing supporting the bearish movement
    Our selling signal has appeared on the H4, everything is compatible with the strategy, so we will open a sell position now SL=110 TP1=110 TP2=220
    USDJPYDailyuy.jpg USDJPYDa.jpg[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast