The Importance of Creating a Trading System! - Page 390
Page 390 of 399 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 3985

Thread: The Importance of Creating a Trading System!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2

The Importance of Creating a Trading System!

Hi fellow traders, today I just want to give emphasis on how important a trading system is for us to succeed in trading, I notice also that some strategies presented here are just based on a particular indicator, for me nothing is wrong in using a particular indicator but it is not enough, indicators are lagging in nature and its reacting based on past data so more often we have false signals. What we really mean when we say a trading system? my simple understanding about it, is an strategy used by an individual trader that uses set of indicators or patterns to timed his entry to the market but with defined risk level, defined stop loss and target profit, defined time to enter, defined time to exit,in short it must be a complete trading strategy. A trader must not trade just because an indicator tell him to enter a trade, we must consider first a lot of factors before clicking the buy or sell button, for example what time of day the signal occur, is it in the Asian or US sessions? obviously a signal in the Asian session may yield different result if it occur in the US session, or are there fundamental news scheduled for release in the next hour or less?In conclusion traders must develop the skill of filtering his trading signal by applying set of parameters before considering to click that sell/buy button for him to have a high probability of winning. Any ideas to add on these topic will be highly appreciated.

"What we sow today is what we reap tomorrow"

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by zha5454 View Post
    The use of the indicator that you have created is that when you have a good trading strategy then you will be able to earn good amount of money. The use of the strategy that you have created will help you sustain your trading account. You will know how to make use of more than any other traders. I am also using the strategy that I learned and added my concept to it.
    After we've finished our work with our strategy for long time and gained a lot experience with it about market. otherwise it won't give any good result to traders because trading isn't simply like making a strategy, trade with it and make consistent profit. this business makes people quit everyday because of its high risk, trading isn't that simple to do and those who still doubtful to trade for real market, they better return to demo account until they're ready with their strategy and their experience.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    I agree with you there are so many in market but the matter which we chose according to the learning and experience about trade so all of these will help trader to achieve good results i must like all of them and make our trade any strategy build by ownself in market these are higher chances of wining .
    If we follow the simple trade systems or make the trade system by use of own skills and time to spend for this purpose then surely this is easy for us to take the good winning powers from this market so we must build the solid planning and follow the right ways to work that important to trade very perfectly .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Trader will never create a good trading strategy if he has never tried trading in real account and only in demo account. Demo trading differs very much from real trading as trader does not worry about virtual money. Trader should invest little money into real account and see the difference between demo and real account and only then he will be able to create a trading system.
    To create the good forex strategy is not what i see as a problem, the forex traders should only try to work with the good ones. If forex traders can learn very well, the traders could create the long term forex strategies who could be of good use to the trader in knowing how to trade the long term forex trend. Using the price action on daily chart is the solution to this, you can not regret this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    If you have good knowledge about forex trading then you will create your own trading plan that is much better for you to get good results from your trade. It means that you got to know how to follow the trend and how the market works. If I have much experience that is plus point of me to make money, I will have to get the good trading skills and knowledge. Trading plan have much importance to get success in this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    A system is important in this market and if our plans here is to make it, we should get ready to build a profitable trade and follow up the chance to make success. If we can follow the measure to create a good system, the advantage to earn will always be higher. Every trader should do everything necessary to create a winning system and demo trade to work on the right winning trade. If we follow the right trade and create a better system, we would be able to make it through.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    A system is important in this market and if our plans here is to make it, we should get ready to build a profitable trade and follow up the chance to make success. If we can follow the measure to create a good system, the advantage to earn will always be higher. Every trader should do everything necessary to create a winning system and demo trade to work on the right winning trade. If we follow the right trade and create a better system, we would be able to make it through.
    Trader's level of responsibility and seriousness in this business can be seen through their trading system. Profit may come to any traders in the business even without a trading system, but it is the only proof that trading system will help traders to stay alive in market no matter how hard things could get. Never lose our interest to learn and improve new things to add inside our system so we can make better analysis everyday.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Well, there are quite a lot of things to learn and understand, first of all, having a trading strategy is one thing and then having the one that is profitable is another thing. This basically means that, if you want to have a profitable trading strategy then make sure that you are willing to do the right thing, make sure that you have mastered the strategy and the use of it on the demo account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    When we are dealing with the market and then we want to earn money from the market. One thing we need to learn is that we need to follow the strategy that we have developed. Comprehending the market is so much important, a trader that knows the market knows that there is no way we can become successful only when we have a strategy that we always follow.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Create trading system have not always good for trader because sometime own trading system give us wrong or false market analysis signal and when trader make trading strategy almost he could loss it easily. But if you can before create good or strong trading system then you can easily understand market trend well and get more then profit from it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    To build a better trade system need hard working as well as our experience and good knowledge also very important ways to trade here so we should have to pay serious attentions for making own trading system with hard working on it and to use the better strategies and follow the right tracks of the market which will give us the right way to go into the success with having the skills and proper knowledge also .

Not allowed!

Page 390 of 399 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394 ... LastLast