The Importance of Creating a Trading System! - Page 6
Page 6 of 379 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 3783

Thread: The Importance of Creating a Trading System!

  1. #1
    Registered user techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,958
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 2

    The Importance of Creating a Trading System!

    Hi fellow traders, today I just want to give emphasis on how important a trading system is for us to succeed in trading, I notice also that some strategies presented here are just based on a particular indicator, for me nothing is wrong in using a particular indicator but it is not enough, indicators are lagging in nature and its reacting based on past data so more often we have false signals. What we really mean when we say a trading system? my simple understanding about it, is an strategy used by an individual trader that uses set of indicators or patterns to timed his entry to the market but with defined risk level, defined stop loss and target profit, defined time to enter, defined time to exit,in short it must be a complete trading strategy. A trader must not trade just because an indicator tell him to enter a trade, we must consider first a lot of factors before clicking the buy or sell button, for example what time of day the signal occur, is it in the Asian or US sessions? obviously a signal in the Asian session may yield different result if it occur in the US session, or are there fundamental news scheduled for release in the next hour or less?In conclusion traders must develop the skill of filtering his trading signal by applying set of parameters before considering to click that sell/buy button for him to have a high probability of winning. Any ideas to add on these topic will be highly appreciated.

    "What we sow today is what we reap tomorrow"

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  2. #51
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,561
    Promo (¢)
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    In my opinion I think that the trading on this market do not require of us top repeat others mistakes or stories of success . for this market has no rules to respect from one time to another . and I think that we must create the trading styles at every few days and make a test to it

    Not allowed!

  3. #52
    Registered user Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,693
    Promo (¢)
    7,140
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    In my opinion I think that the trading on this market do not require of us top repeat others mistakes or stories of success . for this market has no rules to respect from one time to another . and I think that we must create the trading styles at every few days and make a test to it
    That's a very good line because there is more chances to make money in forex if we will follow or repeat same mistakes again and again. I think its not necessary to create a new trading system every week, even we can test a single trading system for a month in demo trading account. To know about our trading style and trading niche we have to get a lot of experience of forex market in demo trading account and we should take time to test a trading strategy according to our own choice rather than focusing on weekly or few days testing only.

    Not allowed!

  4. #53
    Registered user lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    12,228
    Promo (¢)
    120
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    those as working of the good schemes as being with the good scenes of the locale of circumstance. as trader to gains of returns with the decision on sacrifice as entering the beginning absence to gains of chance with the exploration of means to go of the further on achieving the good goals with the return on consequence.

    Not allowed!

  5. #54
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    13
    Promo (¢)
    250
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i think creating trading system very important because we need to face the risks with strong system and reversing one not only depend on the randomly trading or jumping in the market to catch any profit .we must be demo trader till find the profitable system that give us the trust to introduce our self to the real account and make us success to manage the account and be discipline

    Not allowed!

  6. #55
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,917
    Promo (¢)
    1,410
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by omnia View Post
    i think creating trading system very important because we need to face the risks with strong system and reversing one not only depend on the randomly trading or jumping in the market to catch any profit .we must be demo trader till find the profitable system that give us the trust to introduce our self to the real account and make us success to manage the account and be discipline
    You're right. Creating good system is important thing in order to maximize profit and minimize loss in trading as the rule. If there is proper system then trader didn't need too worry with any movement in the market because right or wrong in your analysis, it won't surprise you too much. If the analysis was wrong, then you won't lose more than you could afford to take. And if the analysis was right then you can gain maximum profit which you targeted.

    Not allowed!

  7. #56
    Registered user Quid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,903
    Promo (¢)
    -75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Trading system is very good for traders and understand about the market and its planning with different time frame.If the traders make the good market trading strategy.They can be successful in making the profit.The traders need to learn and trade on their market trading with their good system.The traders can make the good trades too following MM which they set and make the good command politely to the traders.They can see they make the good trades too.

    Not allowed!

  8. #57
    Registered user lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    12,228
    Promo (¢)
    120
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    good trading system those helps as having with the customs on details as match of the personal profiles of the trader on referring ones with the decision on releasing risks with the supports of signals as returns with the use on occupying choice of selection with the different available offers of technical indicators on helping with the work of analytics on evaluation as referring the best on decision to work of the order.

    Not allowed!

  9. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    You're right. Creating good system is important thing in order to maximize profit and minimize loss in trading as the rule. If there is proper system then trader didn't need too worry with any movement in the market because right or wrong in your analysis, it won't surprise you too much. If the analysis was wrong, then you won't lose more than you could afford to take. And if the analysis was right then you can gain maximum profit which you targeted.
    There are sure ways by which a trader could trade and make money in the market, and this is done well when the trader has his own trading system. Forex traders would not have the best when they are not fixed with a trading system, they can never know what they are doing rightly, and they will be making wrongs while doing trading.

    Not allowed!

  10. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,758
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    There are sure ways by which a trader could trade and make money in the market, and this is done well when the trader has his own trading system. Forex traders would not have the best when they are not fixed with a trading system, they can never know what they are doing rightly, and they will be making wrongs while doing trading.
    [lang=id]agree, if the traders can make their own trading system so for some basic they understand about how to trade, this is a good level for them to grow up, and at last they will know some elements that is needed by them to build their own trading system and take earning from it,[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  11. #60
    Registered user lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    12,228
    Promo (¢)
    120
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Other factors to consider before opening a trade are: support and resistance, if the price is close to such level you may not consider placing a trade even if your trading system tells you.
    those as trader manages with the less on risks to submit of decision as having of the higher on supports with the precise on confirmation to enter trading with the decision on requesting order creation as moderating returns on defining use with the strategy on placing of exit points with the trading.

    Not allowed!

Page 6 of 379 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •