The Importance of Creating a Trading System! - Page 11
Page 11 of 381 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Importance of Creating a Trading System!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 2

The Importance of Creating a Trading System!

Hi fellow traders, today I just want to give emphasis on how important a trading system is for us to succeed in trading, I notice also that some strategies presented here are just based on a particular indicator, for me nothing is wrong in using a particular indicator but it is not enough, indicators are lagging in nature and its reacting based on past data so more often we have false signals. What we really mean when we say a trading system? my simple understanding about it, is an strategy used by an individual trader that uses set of indicators or patterns to timed his entry to the market but with defined risk level, defined stop loss and target profit, defined time to enter, defined time to exit,in short it must be a complete trading strategy. A trader must not trade just because an indicator tell him to enter a trade, we must consider first a lot of factors before clicking the buy or sell button, for example what time of day the signal occur, is it in the Asian or US sessions? obviously a signal in the Asian session may yield different result if it occur in the US session, or are there fundamental news scheduled for release in the next hour or less?In conclusion traders must develop the skill of filtering his trading signal by applying set of parameters before considering to click that sell/buy button for him to have a high probability of winning. Any ideas to add on these topic will be highly appreciated.

"What we sow today is what we reap tomorrow"

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Lots of traders are in the market, and many of them are actually complaining about the market. But the question I have for them is that; are they really doing the market in the best possible ways? Because, Immediately I got the right trading system, my trading changed, and this is what I could ever advised traders to learn and devise.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Lots of traders are in the market, and many of them are actually complaining about the market. But the question I have for them is that; are they really doing the market in the best possible ways? Because, Immediately I got the right trading system, my trading changed, and this is what I could ever advised traders to learn and devise.
    there is a way out to this, the traders will have to build tehir system to e working with in the forex business, and that is going to lead them to the way to making money in the forex business, they have to face the challenges at the first of this learning process in this business.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by silverlady; 03-10-2016 at 01:45 PM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    there is a way out to this, the traders will have to build tehir system to e working with in the forex business, and that is going to lead them to the way to making money in the forex business, they have to face the challenges at the first of this learning process in this business.
    Of course, that is the best part of trading, when the trader has devised the right means to trade, that means they have devised the real way they could trade with the system they are using, and that is only possible through learning and serious practices of the trader until they land in the real way of trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]well, that is about their ability and also the responsibility where strong mental is very important and needed by traders, so they will not blame the mistakes to the others when they have to face some problems and solve it,
    and if they understand for this, they will know for what the thing that should done in the market[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Of course, that is the best part of trading, when the trader has devised the right means to trade, that means they have devised the real way they could trade with the system they are using, and that is only possible through learning and serious practices of the trader until they land in the real way of trading.
    yes, what traders knows is the best part of trading for the trader, and this is more to the way the traders trained themselves to knowing the trading, and the results which traders get in what they are doing in the forex business will be so smart with their system.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    When when you create your own trading strategy actually you are doing it in a way that you will be able to make money from forex trading in a more easier method. Thus it is what is needed, it is a must for all traders to have one. Thus that is the reason why there are successful traders and they are very few.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]well, that is about their ability and also the responsibility where strong mental is very important and needed by traders, so they will not blame the mistakes to the others when they have to face some problems and solve it,
    and if they understand for this, they will know for what the thing that should done in the market[/lang]
    Well, I have really noticed that the best about the market is to know what you really want for yourself first. By this, you should try to know the right trading system, and after this, you should try to maintain a balanced trading psychology, and that is going to help traders if they really mind it with discipline.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    traders who wnat to make the good thing from this forex business should be ready to make some learning which will cause they to build the way to which they can trade and make some money in the forex business, that is by learning and be serious to use what you know through that.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    It si very much important because when we create one then that means we will have to approach the market that way, thus it means we have been able to practice with the market that way and it works for us, therefore we have to learn and know that creating a trading system is very much important and we need to know how it works.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    It si very much important because when we create one then that means we will have to approach the market that way, thus it means we have been able to practice with the market that way and it works for us, therefore we have to learn and know that creating a trading system is very much important and we need to know how it works.
    it is simple important because of the way we can be doing it, and it can help our trading when we have the good skills to trade it. in the working in the forex business, traders will always work in the way where they can be more efficient with a good system to use.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 381 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast