Thread: Need a strong intention and commitment

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104

Need a strong intention and commitment

[lang=id]dear members
    everyone who came to this business brought the intention, almost of us wanted to be a good trader and get success, but sometimes, in the middle of ways / journeys, we just took wrong choice or steps, because we loss it, some of us changed it into a game, hobby or gambling, and so that's why trader will loss the vision.
    so i guess, we need to check our commitment before continue this part and make us on the right track
    let us discuss about it then we know our position right now, as trader or something else[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    Making mistakes in trading especially in the early part in journey as a trader, what is important here is we learn from our mistakes and move on with high hopes that someday we will become profitable trader, some newbies may think that trading is their quick way to financial freedom but the truth is that trading is a very tough profession, if you are into a business where many are losing than winning then its really a tough one. Trading may just look easy because of the nature of its operation,anybody can participate as long you have an internet connection and a pc or laptop, its easy to start in forex but very hard to be successful.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=id]techboy,
    some of us thought that forex trading was the faster way for making money or rich in a night, well, it was my experiences too, i ate so much advertisements and let my dreams blinded me,
    so all of them was my experiences and learned that traders need to think with realistic, we came for business, not for the others, and believe that we can success and if walk on the right track[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]what I can grabs of this post is that we may not be decided to have a certain decision to trade in a certain direction of the market . and we find our hesitation may over comes us and over will .here we speak about the right intention of doing the trades . may must reach to the maximum persuasion of doing these trades and with a very strong intention not in a weak trends of us[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]techboy,
    some of us thought that forex trading was the faster way for making money or rich in a night, well, it was my experiences too, i ate so much advertisements and let my dreams blinded me,
    so all of them was my experiences and learned that traders need to think with realistic, we came for business, not for the others, and believe that we can success and if walk on the right track[/lang]
    Many new trader's take this business as a very easy money making business for them, some time due to lack of knowledge also we not able to grow ourself in a good shape and not able to learn about real trading style. so its very important to learn in a continue process in this business, so for sure we need a strong commitment and hard work in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=id]Hukam,
    it is right, almost of newbies came to forex trading was caused by something, such as ate some words from advertisement without learn it first, but then found a hard situation for them but they had fallen in love with this business and continued trading with prepared themselves with take learning and practicing, but need to make sure that they have the right and strong commitment for this,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    we wanted to get success ad we chose forex trading as the place for it, but it was not easy for us but we usually did not realize it for the first time, but just set the target but ignore the ability we had had, some mistakes came up and we accepted them as the risk, we learned much from them as the best education and some backed again to the first step with checked their first commitment

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Many traders get fresh marketing by easy money business for small children due to lack of time, expertise and all of us are able to expand in good condition and capable of understanding the real negotiation model.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    [lang=id]dear members
    everyone who came to this business brought the intention, almost of us wanted to be a good trader and get success, but sometimes, in the middle of ways / journeys, we just took wrong choice or steps, because we loss it, some of us changed it into a game, hobby or gambling, and so that's why trader will loss the vision.
    so i guess, we need to check our commitment before continue this part and make us on the right track
    let us discuss about it then we know our position right now, as trader or something else[/lang]
    as programmer the decision to work on managing of the customs on complying with the finance of business, those to had with the basics on preference as to prepare of more with the customs on arrange with the technical preparation as the uses with the good supports of the returns of work with the technical trading system on development should helps of the better on earning of the good goals.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    [lang=id]techboy,
    Well its very important to understand that forex trading is our business first of all. We are not here to make money very quick, our main intension should be to become a good learner but mostly new trader's not focus on that in starting. They want to gain a lot of quick money which affect their trading very badly some time

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast