Exposure to MetaTrader 5 - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Exposure to MetaTrader 5

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 7

Exposure to MetaTrader 5

MetaTrader 5 – a new trading platform, which was created due to the wishes of both traders and brokers. The external interface of MetaTrader 5 looks like its predecessor MetaTrader 4.
    However, the key feature of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform is in its universality. As in MT4 here is ability of working with currency pairs, CFD and futures, but with the new version you will be able to trade via one account on several markets, and that is a significant difference from the previous version of the terminal.
    One more nice bonus from MT5 developers - is the interface in Russian and English languages, as well as several additional orders. Traders got the ability to use the trade blotter or "request window" (graphical representation of the sales and purchases ratio). MetaTrader 4 does not have this function, but if you like medium-term or short-term trading strategy, it will be very useful for a more effective market analysis.
    MT5 is more perfect in terms of transactions and positions. Every financial instrument is characterized by only one position, and order – is an order to execute the trading operation. Each position is the sum of the positions for the one trading instrument, rather than a set number of positions, as in MT4.
    Thus, the new MetaTrader 5 does not allow to lock positions, it means, if you have already opened position, there is no ability to open another one for the same amount, but in the opposite direction.
    Developers are also preserved in MetaTrader 5 tremendous opportunities for the price analysis that were in the previous version. As always you can use three types of charts (bar chart, line and candlestick), lots of graphics and 38 indicators, divided into groups for convenience. These tools can be combined howsoever by placing objects on the indicators or creating new indicators based on other ones.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by primetrader View Post
    MT5 execution is faster than MT4 but it has serious limitation compared to MT4, for example hedging is not supported.
    You can test it on demo account. Buy USDJPY then sell USDJPY, the first trade will be close automatically after sell order opened.
    It is not true about this, it depends on the server you are using on the mt4 trading platform and the broker you are using, there are a whole lot of maintenance that brokers of mt4 should do, if they do not do this, it will cause problem. But the participating trader of mt5 are not that much that is why it look very faster than the mt4 platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    MT5 is the latest trading platform available and many traders have already started working with the platform and became successful. Personally i never use the platform before and stick to MT4 up till now. There are some major differences between the two platforms and since MT4 is much more popular than its successor, it has to go long to achieve some amount of success. In future i will love to give it a try. Till then, MT4 is for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    yes , the mt5 trader is a great terminal but people still prefer to use the meta trader 4 because it has a lot of advabtages than the mt5 such as hedging and simplicity and many more advantages which overcomes the advantages of the meta trader 5 terminal easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Actually meta trader 5 is a latest trading platform and i am not familiar with it . But i have seen it's facilities . I think it is flexible and reliable platform . It also shows all the terms clearly. It offers various facilities so it is helpful for all kinds of trader. It shows 5 digits of pips i mean pipties so it is more helpful.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 13
    Every one has its own and must have his own risk exposure meta trader 5 and reward,the reason for this is every trader has to do according to his or her money management,which is very important to follow,for example i don't have sufficient trading capital so i am not in a position to take risk more then 10% per trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by SAJANFX View Post
    No matter how much features metatrader 5 will add in future people will always prefer Metatrader4 instead of Metatrade5. There is a saying that old is gold, Most peoples are comfortables with metatrader4,So i think they wont switch to metatrader5,And especially techniqual traders because they dont have features to add mt4 custom indicators in mt5.
    perhaps because we are so accustomed to using the trading platform so with so I think in this trade only on my own habit and feel that the use of this trading platform we have much to learn in advance in trade with the accustomed alone in this trade because it may be lazy to switch to other platforms

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    But there are limitations of mt4 and that is why mt4 is always preferred by traders and when it is not gud then why it will probably reject by traders specially those who like to hedge

regards

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Well sir Mt5 is more attractive than Meta Trader 4.MT5 execution is faster than MT4 but it has serious limitation compared to MT4. But i trade suing meta trader 4 which is easy to use and also i like it friendly interface and I think it is flexible and reliable platform

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform is a perfectly equipped trader's working tool that allows trading on the financial markets. It provides the necessary tools to analyze price dynamics and use the automated trading programs (Expert Advisors). The platform represents the all-in-one concept and combines everything you need to trade in the financial markets. Trading, market analysis and automated trading are integral parts of the forex trading software. It enables traders to work not only with Forex market, but also trade Options, Futures and Stock Markets.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The mt5 is the one of the best ways to earning huge and huge amounts of the moneys within a very short times. i think if your wants to earning moneys the forex is the one of the best ways than any others ways. The Forex is likes a money making machines and money is flying in here.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast