Exposure to MetaTrader 5 - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Exposure to MetaTrader 5

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 7

Exposure to MetaTrader 5

MetaTrader 5 – a new trading platform, which was created due to the wishes of both traders and brokers. The external interface of MetaTrader 5 looks like its predecessor MetaTrader 4.
    However, the key feature of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform is in its universality. As in MT4 here is ability of working with currency pairs, CFD and futures, but with the new version you will be able to trade via one account on several markets, and that is a significant difference from the previous version of the terminal.
    One more nice bonus from MT5 developers - is the interface in Russian and English languages, as well as several additional orders. Traders got the ability to use the trade blotter or "request window" (graphical representation of the sales and purchases ratio). MetaTrader 4 does not have this function, but if you like medium-term or short-term trading strategy, it will be very useful for a more effective market analysis.
    MT5 is more perfect in terms of transactions and positions. Every financial instrument is characterized by only one position, and order – is an order to execute the trading operation. Each position is the sum of the positions for the one trading instrument, rather than a set number of positions, as in MT4.
    Thus, the new MetaTrader 5 does not allow to lock positions, it means, if you have already opened position, there is no ability to open another one for the same amount, but in the opposite direction.
    Developers are also preserved in MetaTrader 5 tremendous opportunities for the price analysis that were in the previous version. As always you can use three types of charts (bar chart, line and candlestick), lots of graphics and 38 indicators, divided into groups for convenience. These tools can be combined howsoever by placing objects on the indicators or creating new indicators based on other ones.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    The features of Meta Trader 5 is more attractive than Meta Trader 4. But I still using Meta trader4 platform. Because I am not familiar with the all of it's functions. But the new version of anything removes the limitations of it's older version. First I will understand MT5 better then I will use it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    MT5 TRADING PLATFORM IS NOT FUNCTIONING JUST THE WAY THAT THE COMPANY HAS PLANNED IT, AND IT IS NOT FOR THE FACT THAT TRADERS OR THE BROKERS WANTS IT THAT IT CAME TO PLAY, BUT IT IS BECAUSE THE METAQUOTE COMPANY WANTS SOMETHING THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONES THAT THEY HAVE BEING SELLING, NO MATTER THE CASE, I STILL PREFER THE MT4 TRADING PLATFORM TO THIS ONE.
    Well, actually you're right about this one. But i don't know about the MT5 in the roboforex as i've never tried it before. surely the EA will depend on what they decide as the EA is based on the company itself. But i didn't know if they have planned it all.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Successfully, I would enjoy to view somebody along with other people of which MT5 will be the latest meta speculator application however it isn't brand-new any longer, the most important thing when i which includes with meta speculator 5 will be the final decimal and also you many are aware that this can be classified as fractional pip, around your current final para during which somebody instructed individuals who in case the speculator begin acquire he then aren't able to begin acquire using opposite training course, consequently I would enjoy to view somebody who's happens using folks brokers simply which don't let hedging, if your adviser permit hedging you may begin acquire using opposite training course together with fasten the career if the market place is frequently uncertain. Therefore, need to find out in the event thez adviser permit hedging or perhaps not really.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by primetrader View Post
    Are you sure? My broker allowed hedging on MT4 but not allowed on MT5, that because MT5 designed according with NFA regulations
    Even adding position on same forex pair is not allowed, instead your current position will be closed
    Well I believe that hence your broker allow hedging on there terms and conditions of trading generally believe that no matter the platform you trade through you can definatly hedge your positions,although you have to consider your available margin to know if your capital can sustain the amount of positions you intend to open.read through the terms and conditions of your broker.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Actually in the mt5 terminal have more advanced features but it is not much popular among the forex community. It was an advantage for trader who is using scalping system. I trading with mt4 in mobile platform but now this time mt5 not yet in mobile platform

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    A to Z of meta trader 5. Nice to know a lot about this. But i trade suing meta trader 4 which is easy to use and also i like it friendly interface. One thing that i don't like about meta trader 5 is that i cant trade using my posting bonus. Meta trader 5 have some extra benefits and functions. But don't have to much difference from meta trader 4. Anyone can cause any of those as they are both good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Hello all. I am new to this forum and just started using mt5. I have a question in using mt5 platform which maybe someone can help me with. There is a feature which is not available in mt4 which is new in mt5 which is the buy/sell open and closes symbol on the chart. there is this arrow which appears each time we made a trade. And i wanted to remove this symbols but just cant find a way to do it. Why i would want to remove it because the chart becomes unreadable once i switched the time frame to bigger one. its cluttered with these symbols. anyone who have any experience with the same problem i am having and have solved it, would appreciate if you guys can give me some tips. Thanks in advance

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by gurangax View Post
    Hello all. I am new to this forum and just started using mt5. I have a question in using mt5 platform which maybe someone can help me with. There is a feature which is not available in mt4 which is new in mt5 which is the buy/sell open and closes symbol on the chart. there is this arrow which appears each time we made a trade. And i wanted to remove this symbols but just cant find a way to do it. Why i would want to remove it because the chart becomes unreadable once i switched the time frame to bigger one. its cluttered with these symbols. anyone who have any experience with the same problem i am having and have solved it, would appreciate if you guys can give me some tips. Thanks in advance
    I wasn't able to wait so I asked the live support and this helped me. So I will put here how this was solved.
    Go to Charts -> Objects -> Delete All Arrows.

I hope this will become handy for others who are having the same problem. All thanks to the support personal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    I do not see a strong peculiarity in the mt5 trading platform because of the interface that i saw on it. I only downloaded it once, and i let the rest to be, and ever since then i do not load it on my computer again. If the company will do a thing like that, i will prefer that it is just an upgrade f the mt4, that difference is too much.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    A to Z of meta trader 5. Nice to know a lot about this. But i trade suing meta trader 4 which is easy to use and also i like it friendly interface. One thing that i don't like about meta trader 5 is that i cant trade using my posting bonus. Meta trader 5 have some extra benefits and functions. But don't have to much difference from meta trader 4. Anyone can cause any of those as they are both good.
    MT5 execution is faster than MT4 but it has serious limitation compared to MT4, for example hedging is not supported.
    You can test it on demo account. Buy USDJPY then sell USDJPY, the first trade will be close automatically after sell order opened.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast