Exposure to MetaTrader 5 - Page 19
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 219

Thread: Exposure to MetaTrader 5

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    213
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 7

    Exposure to MetaTrader 5

    MetaTrader 5 – a new trading platform, which was created due to the wishes of both traders and brokers. The external interface of MetaTrader 5 looks like its predecessor MetaTrader 4.
    However, the key feature of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform is in its universality. As in MT4 here is ability of working with currency pairs, CFD and futures, but with the new version you will be able to trade via one account on several markets, and that is a significant difference from the previous version of the terminal.
    One more nice bonus from MT5 developers - is the interface in Russian and English languages, as well as several additional orders. Traders got the ability to use the trade blotter or "request window" (graphical representation of the sales and purchases ratio). MetaTrader 4 does not have this function, but if you like medium-term or short-term trading strategy, it will be very useful for a more effective market analysis.
    MT5 is more perfect in terms of transactions and positions. Every financial instrument is characterized by only one position, and order – is an order to execute the trading operation. Each position is the sum of the positions for the one trading instrument, rather than a set number of positions, as in MT4.
    Thus, the new MetaTrader 5 does not allow to lock positions, it means, if you have already opened position, there is no ability to open another one for the same amount, but in the opposite direction.
    Developers are also preserved in MetaTrader 5 tremendous opportunities for the price analysis that were in the previous version. As always you can use three types of charts (bar chart, line and candlestick), lots of graphics and 38 indicators, divided into groups for convenience. These tools can be combined howsoever by placing objects on the indicators or creating new indicators based on other ones.

    Not allowed!

  2. #181
    Trader rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,839
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    This is a thing that I dislike most in meta trader 5 that we can not hedge in it, another thing is the button of template that is available in meta trader 4 by default but in meta trader 5, it is not available. If someone know about the button of template then do inform me.
    I have no idea about the button of template, but don't think that its not available in metatrader 5, I guess metatrader 5 is more rational because there is no hedging feature in a single pair , because when we open an opposite position then it means we close our fitst position , it is in accordance with the transaction in the real world , if we you understand the logic of buy and sell in a pair then we will understand that the metaTrader 5 is more rational .

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  3. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    134
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i favor mt5 greatly simply because it's a extremely versatile as well as dependable buying and selling system that provides professional investor in addition to a newbie a chance to industry effectively as well as obviously. it provides 4 various delivery kinds: marketplace, immediate ask for as well as trade delivery that will be a helpful function which will fulfill just about all investors delivery requirements.

    Not allowed!

  4. #183
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    That's why trader's are little bit disappointed with mt5, I still believe that many trader's use hedging in their trading, they not use stop loss, and in mt5 they don't have any chance to do hedging. Personally I not following hedging so for me mt4 and mt5 both trading platforms are good for trading, But I am still in mt4 terminal and not looking forward for mt5 yet.

    Not allowed!

  5. #184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    That's why trader's are little bit disappointed with mt5, I still believe that many trader's use hedging in their trading, they not use stop loss, and in mt5 they don't have any chance to do hedging. Personally I not following hedging so for me mt4 and mt5 both trading platforms are good for trading, But I am still in mt4 terminal and not looking forward for mt5 yet.
    Yeah I just explained about it in my last point, that's a huge drawback of mt5 otherwise its a very good platform for trading like mt4 terminal even its much better than mt4 if hedging possible in mt5 terminal. I have used 2,3 time mt5 and I don't have any problem with it mt5, I use stop loss in trading and I am thinking to use it for my trading in near future rather than mt4.

    Not allowed!

  6. #185
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    That's why trader's are little bit disappointed with mt5, I still believe that many trader's use hedging in their trading, they not use stop loss, and in mt5 they don't have any chance to do hedging. Personally I not following hedging so for me mt4 and mt5 both trading platforms are good for trading, But I am still in mt4 terminal and not looking forward for mt5 yet.
    It is really, that meta trader 5 no use stop loss in hedging? I think the process and procedure between meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 are the same, but different on the interface and also the appearance. Using meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 is the same. No need to learn additional instruction on meta trader 5 because the basics trading is the same on meta trader 4.

    Not allowed!

  7. #186
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    yes i wiil i would similar to to help tell anyone and other readers This MT5 is the latest meta trader platform but This is not new anymore, ones main thing That i just like throughout meta trader all 5 will be the last decimal ALONG WITH anyone many realize This This can be called fractional pip, Equally far As the last para that an individual told your own anyone The item whether or not a great trader open order next he may not become capable to open order from opposite direction, so we would like to be able to tell a person The item That happens within the person brokers single which do not give hedging, no matter whether a broker offer hedging subsequently You\'ll open order in opposite direction AND lock your current area no matter whether your own market will be uncertain. So, need to be able to understand whether ones broker give hedging as well as not.

    Not allowed!

  8. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by MST View Post
    yes i wiil i would similar to to help tell anyone and other readers This MT5 is the latest meta trader platform but This is not new anymore, ones main thing That i just like throughout meta trader all 5 will be the last decimal ALONG WITH anyone many realize This This can be called fractional pip, Equally far As the last para that an individual told your own anyone The item whether or not a great trader open order next he may not become capable to open order from opposite direction, so we would like to be able to tell a person The item That happens within the person brokers single which do not give hedging, no matter whether a broker offer hedging subsequently You\'ll open order in opposite direction AND lock your current area no matter whether your own market will be uncertain. So, need to be able to understand whether ones broker give hedging as well as not.
    If hedging is not allowed then better to use the currency correlation of euro usd and usd chf as a hedging method in trading. Don't know what is the main reason that in mt5 don't allow hedging for trader's. The execution is very fast and its server is much better than mt4 trading. Its not a new product but I think trader's should look at those time frames, there are many time frames in mt5 and they are better for our analysis.

    Not allowed!

  9. #188
    Trader shambca7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,072
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    If hedging is not allowed then better to use the currency correlation of euro usd and usd chf as a hedging method in trading. Don't know what is the main reason that in mt5 don't allow hedging for trader's. The execution is very fast and its server is much better than mt4 trading. Its not a new product but I think trader's should look at those time frames, there are many time frames in mt5 and they are better for our analysis.
    Yes I have also heard about this that mt5 trading platform have so many time frames and those can give you a clear idea to look deeply in the market. Mt4 platform come with few time frames only and mt5 trading platform increase the size of our time frames. But the currency correlation would be same in both types of platforms because market price would be same in both those trading platforms.

    Not allowed!

  10. #189
    Trader strobstrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    59
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    I remember when I have tried MT5 platform for a first time that something was strange to me. It look nice, so many extra posibilities. But something was wrong. I opened my task manager and sow HUGE CPU and memory consumption. Also there was no hedge opportunity. And I removed it instantly. Latter I have read some reviews and statistic about percentage of traders that useing mt5 platform on regular base. It was so disappointing for mt5 developers. All this years much more traders useing mt4 rather than mt5 and that is clear sign that mt5 is dead end.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by strobstrob; 06-06-2016 at 01:52 AM.

  11. #190
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    38
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]Yeah there is no doubt in it that meta trader 5 software is a newly launched software in the market but its not that much new now I can still see that there are many traders in the market using meta trader 4 software version every my friends also using meta trader 4 software so I think that new version is still new for everyone I still like to trade in meta trader 4[/lang]

    Not allowed!

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •