Exposure to MetaTrader 5
Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Exposure to MetaTrader 5

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 7

Exposure to MetaTrader 5

MetaTrader 5 – a new trading platform, which was created due to the wishes of both traders and brokers. The external interface of MetaTrader 5 looks like its predecessor MetaTrader 4.
    However, the key feature of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform is in its universality. As in MT4 here is ability of working with currency pairs, CFD and futures, but with the new version you will be able to trade via one account on several markets, and that is a significant difference from the previous version of the terminal.
    One more nice bonus from MT5 developers - is the interface in Russian and English languages, as well as several additional orders. Traders got the ability to use the trade blotter or "request window" (graphical representation of the sales and purchases ratio). MetaTrader 4 does not have this function, but if you like medium-term or short-term trading strategy, it will be very useful for a more effective market analysis.
    MT5 is more perfect in terms of transactions and positions. Every financial instrument is characterized by only one position, and order – is an order to execute the trading operation. Each position is the sum of the positions for the one trading instrument, rather than a set number of positions, as in MT4.
    Thus, the new MetaTrader 5 does not allow to lock positions, it means, if you have already opened position, there is no ability to open another one for the same amount, but in the opposite direction.
    Developers are also preserved in MetaTrader 5 tremendous opportunities for the price analysis that were in the previous version. As always you can use three types of charts (bar chart, line and candlestick), lots of graphics and 38 indicators, divided into groups for convenience. These tools can be combined howsoever by placing objects on the indicators or creating new indicators based on other ones.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Orders became upgraded for working in the new terminal. Unlike MT4, which has only 4 orders, traders can use 6 pending orders in the new trading platform:

• Buy Limit – is a trading order to buy at the «Ask» price equal or greater than the order price. Such an order is placed, if you expect that the price starts with falling to a certain level, and then will rise.
    • Buy Stop – is a trading order to buy at the «Ask» price equal or greater than the order price. Current price is to be less than specified in the order. Such an order is placed, if you expect that the price will rise, overcoming a certain level.
    • Sell Limit – is a trading order to sell at the «Bid» price equal or greater than the order price. Current price is to be less than the order price. Such an order is placed, if you expect that the price will fall, having reached a certain level.
    • Sell Stop – is a trading order to sell at the «Bid» price equal or greater than the order price. Such an order is placed if you expect lower prices.
    • Buy Stop Limit – is a trading order that combines both types. This is a limit stop- order to buy at a certain price.
    • Sell Stop Limit –is a limit stop-order to sell at a certain price.
    Thus, two new orders added in MT5 which were not in the previous version,- Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit,- they are actually combined orders based on previous ones.
    Among other things MetaTrader 5 allows scripts and indicators using to automate the trading process and simplify making decision. In case of existing strategies are not suitable for the trader, he could create his own, using the built-in MQL5 programming language. In its new version, developers have focused on the accuracy and speed, so MQL5 is 5-20 times faster and able to process much more information.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

How to start working with MetaTrader 5?

To start working with the new trading platform MetaTrader 5, you need to download the installation file from the RoboForex website, by clicking the following link http://www.roboforex.com/trade-condi...etatrader5-mt5 Then run the installation file, specifying in which folder to install the program, then the terminal installing will start. Upon completion the tag mark will appear on the desktop and the icon in the Start menu.
    To start working with MT5 you should open a real or demo account within your log. Both types of account are similar by functionality, with the difference that a demo account is used with virtual money only. Fill in a special form of personal data that appears at startup.
    The program will give you a login and password to your account, with which you can always enter the terminal and get to work.
    MetaTrader 5 has already taken its place among the trading terminals. Traders highly appreciated its significant advantages, such as: new trading orders, trade blotter, rapid strategies development, etc.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Patkhak; 01-23-2013 at 11:25 AM.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Well, I would like to tell you and other readers that MT5 is the latest meta trader platform but it is not new anymore, the main thing that I like in meta trader 5 is the last decimal and you all know that this is called fractional pip, as far as your last para in which you told the people that if a trader open order then he will not be able to open order on opposite direction, so I would like to tell you that it happens with those brokers only who do not allow hedging, if a broker allow hedging then you can open order on opposite direction and lock the position if the market is uncertain. So, need to know whether the broker allow hedging or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Well, I would like to tell you and other readers that MT5 is the latest meta trader platform but it is not new anymore, the main thing that I like in meta trader 5 is the last decimal and you all know that this is called fractional pip, as far as your last para in which you told the people that if a trader open order then he will not be able to open order on opposite direction, so I would like to tell you that it happens with those brokers only who do not allow hedging, if a broker allow hedging then you can open order on opposite direction and lock the position if the market is uncertain. So, need to know whether the broker allow hedging or not.
    Are you sure? My broker allowed hedging on MT4 but not allowed on MT5, that because MT5 designed according with NFA regulations
    Even adding position on same forex pair is not allowed, instead your current position will be closed

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by primetrader View Post
    Are you sure? My broker allowed hedging on MT4 but not allowed on MT5, that because MT5 designed according with NFA regulations
    Even adding position on same forex pair is not allowed, instead your current position will be closed
    I can read mehwishraheel already said that MT5 can not make hedging or even averaging.. He like MT5 because mostly, it has 5 digit (fractional pips).
    I think mehwishraheel is a scalper trader. He like that fractional pips that always changing every seconds, and I think it is really good for scalper, because that kind of trader will get easy profit without have to wait for long time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by restu79 View Post
    I am not so familiar with MT4 MT5 I prefer easier oprasikan but possible for a senior MT5 easy but I do not know
    why the broker creates what MT5 MT5 functionality, and advantages compared to MT4 traders prefer to use of the MT4
    MT5 traders especially beginners may not familiar with any possible MT5
    MT5 for beginners how to run harder in MT4 appeal that is unbelievably easy to understand
    If we didn't learn a lot about Metatrader 5, it seems MT5 is really difficult... in fact, MT5 really help us to trading forex better, because MT5 have so many TimeFrame Period that we can choose.
    For examples, Timeframe H12 sometime give us important information about current trend, especially when timeframe D1 showing overbought/oversold,,, in H12 we can see there still chance to enter market and get profit about 20 pips (based on my experience).

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    i prefer mt5 very much because it is a highly flexible and reliable trading platform that gives expert trader as well as a beginner the ability to trade efficiently and clearly. it offers four different execution types: market, instant request and exchange execution which would be a useful feature that will meet all traders execution needs.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    I still use meta trader 4 .Actually meta trader 5 is a latest trading platform and i am not familiar with it . But i have seen it's facilities . I think it is flexible and reliable platform . It also shows all the terms clearly. It offers various facilities so it is helpful for all kinds of trader. It shows 5 digits of pips i mean pipties so it is more helpful. There are different types of execution also.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    MT5 TRADING PLATFORM IS NOT FUNCTIONING JUST THE WAY THAT THE COMPANY HAS PLANNED IT, AND IT IS NOT FOR THE FACT THAT TRADERS OR THE BROKERS WANTS IT THAT IT CAME TO PLAY, BUT IT IS BECAUSE THE METAQUOTE COMPANY WANTS SOMETHING THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONES THAT THEY HAVE BEING SELLING, NO MATTER THE CASE, I STILL PREFER THE MT4 TRADING PLATFORM TO THIS ONE.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast