Learning every day is important
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning every day is important

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48

Learning every day is important

Learning every day is more important than profit every day. Learning every day means is that we can take a lesson from every trade that we do every day. While you are trading live, of course there are many lessons that can be taken on that day. For example, the losses can be learned about its causes. Benefits can also be learned about the technique performed on that day. So, while learning to trade every day is critical to your success in Forex.

Not allowed!

LOOKING TO MAKE A TEAM TO BEAT THE FOREX MARKET
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    yes learning is a very important for any forex trader , because everyday there`re new things that appear in the forex market and you have to keep track of them if you`re really to become a forex trader because knowledge is your only way to conquer the forex world and to survive in this risky business ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    Learning every day is more important than profit every day. Learning every day means is that we can take a lesson from every trade that we do every day. While you are trading live, of course there are many lessons that can be taken on that day. For example, the losses can be learned about its causes. Benefits can also be learned about the technique performed on that day. So, while learning to trade every day is critical to your success in Forex.

I agree with you that learning, study, and the effort is supposed never-ending, especially in this area great for both beginners or for professionals and for me after more than 5 years in trading in the Forex day do I read and follow more of the plans, strategies and experiences and watch videos teaching because II have faith that there is no end to learning and even on public holidays for the forex market do I read and remind myself everything that I have read the information and data to be always in the most ready for the market and circumstances do not forget anything either from the basics small to the big stuff and the degree of professionalism if the collection of information never ends

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah you are saying right if you want to become a good professional trader in future its very important that you should spend your most of time on computer because if you will give your 100% here there will be increase in level of your learning and knowledge too and with real money you can make perfect analysis regarding the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    true friend in the trade that we need is science techniques to analyze and weeks to do a good trade in the forex market
    it is basically all businesses need to be learned, but for me the forex business remains No. 1 because it could double our money in a short time, but with the knowledge that good anyway

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    before one can constantly make a dime from Forex trading,one need to be keep learning almost everyday and keep reviewing his trading mistakes,even one can always research on some new trading strategies to maximize profit.one strategy can not work in all market situation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    yes i think you must keep learning as you can . any professional trader are still learning from this market . learning every day will give you the enough experience to be able to make profits with your real account so i think you must learn as you can to be able to make your profits with out any problems .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Forex is a sea of information and need to constantly learn and we collect a lot of information so that we can achieve profit and its success
    Forex and contains a lot of information every day and many strategies

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Not every day i think, we should learn while trading, but the learning process is always important, it will give us all the necessary knowledge using which we can trade well with our trades, and the best place to learn is the demo trading where we can learn everything without taking any risk.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    yes i think learning is every day is important.i like the forex business very much.and i think i will be successful in the forex business.it is the better business for my life.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast