Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?

is it possible to use any EA at cTrader trading terminal?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    i think that's not possible because expert advisor is script made with mql programs so it only works in MT4 and MT5 only
    i don't know if the ctrader have same performance with mt4 at least until now i'm always trade with EA only in MT4 platform cause that's so easy to control our aacount

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by dharmareza1 View Post
    i think that's not possible because expert advisor is script made with mql programs so it only works in MT4 and MT5 only
    i don't know if the ctrader have same performance with mt4 at least until now i'm always trade with EA only in MT4 platform cause that's so easy to control our aacount
    I think the programmers of EA can still provide a language that would read that of the Ctrader. Though it has been a while it is around but I feel that the popularity of this platform increased only recently. To that effect, there might not have been much of the programmers. If I'm still right, their server is only in UK.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    i think you can trade with any EA .i used it many time but it is impossible . so that reason i think mt4 will be the best choice to trade with an EA and this choice make the mt4 platform the most popular platform all over the world it also will be the best platform for any Forex trader because it is so simple to use .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    i think you can trade with any EA .i used it many time but it is impossible . so that reason i think mt4 will be the best choice to trade with an EA and this choice make the mt4 platform the most popular platform all over the world it also will be the best platform for any Forex trader because it is so simple to use .
    You misunderstand the question of the thread starter, this topic talks about cTrader platform, not mt4 platform. We all know that EA will work well in mt4 platform, but we do not know how EA can work on cTrader. Do you ever use the EA in cTrader? I never use cTracer even though for manual trading.But I think EA that being circulated on the internet only works in mt4, because the file type is mq4, it is a special program for mt4. Maybe if cTrader have lots of users, then it could be the owner of the company issuing automatic trading program for cTrader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Expert Advisor is only available for MT4 and MT5 only. The output generated by the script can not be used with the ctrader as functioning of both the platform are completely opposite.
    You should better contact them for further queries. My thoughts are completely factual not personal as i never used it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Trading through the trading platform M T 4 of platforms that they are easy to see and I would recommend trading through it and see it as one of the best platforms and I see that the company Robowforeks of good companies that can be traded successfully

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

cTrader terminal

since i started trading i have never known that there is a web based platform that you can use just like the mt4 or the mt5 trading platform u have seem th trading that you can do with the platform and i have liked it already and the reason for that is that is because you can use things like indicators which of most of others web trading platform dont have or its not i detail

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up

Eas on the cTrader

Most of the time where i have gotten to know that you can trade with ea is the teminals thet you can download they are much easy to setup and when ever i have found there is a terminal that you can trade with a robot then the one way that you can import that is through copy and paste method and that i dont think that is possible to trade with a web terminal

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I have come to know that this kind of trading is much i love that the platform has color that you can choose since this platform is on a web version then that means that can become very hard for you to load external files compare to mt4 you need just to make sure that copy from the source and paste

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast