Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal? - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?

is it possible to use any EA at cTrader trading terminal?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    of course very, very likely to use or expend EA advisor in forex trading because this is one in forex trading vitur that we can use and we can make a program that we like, and this is very probably the most important thing is we have to make the program trading in accordance with what we want and of course must be in accordance with the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    TO my knowledge, although we can use any Expert Advisores (EA) in mt4's trading terminal of roboforex.
    But when i asked the live chat support of roboforex , they said its not possible till now, yet!
    However they are in the process to add more features into ctrader which might also include using Expert Advisor and custom made indicators.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Hello Dear What several doesn't understand the Forex commerce robots is that; it works with the codes that's written with it to mechanically detects, if it were to be of the mt4 commerce robots, like a shot that it sees the language, it'll work with it, this same goes to the c Trader commerce platform if the mechanism is coded for the platform itself, during this case it will work utterly a bit like that of the mt4 that is that the common ones.......Thank you

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    There is an ability to implement your own custom indicators and robots in RoboForex cAlgo, to run it press "cAlgo" button on here:

Robots.PNG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by strategic View Post
    There is an ability to implement your own custom indicators and robots in RoboForex cAlgo, to run it press "cAlgo" button on here:
    Hello trader, i love this and i really appreciate to know that c-trader can still do a thing like this for traders. I have being looking for the way will work with the cAlgo myself, and i will be very glad if you can put me through this one. I know that this will work for custom trading, but please how will i go about the implementation to work?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9
    Dear according to my previous experience with cTrader, there is no any option available to use your own EA but customs EA's you can use easily. but it cTrader is really not a good idea to use the EA's. i also not suggest to newbies to use of EA's because it can never increase your knowledge.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Ctrader are not using same programming language as MetaTrader, that's why EA will not work on Ctrader
    There are many programmers that can rewrite those EA to Ctrader robot, find them at ctdn.com
    It's community forum for ctrader robot programmer

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Btw, they also have converter from MetaTrader 4 to cAlgo: http://2calgo.com/

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by strategic View Post
    Btw, they also have converter from MetaTrader 4 to cAlgo: http://2calgo.com/
    Thanks sir, i do not know that the cAlgo has a site that one can make a better inquiry about, it is informative to me and my trading forex. For this one resaon, it seems that c-trader will beat mt4 platform if the care is not taken as it will have to be converted first on the mt4 before any further cation could be taken on it, just as you have said.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Expert Advisor is only available for MT4 and MT5 only. The output generated by the script can not be used with the ctrader as functioning of both the platform are completely opposite.
    You should better contact them for further queries. My thoughts are completely factual not personal as i never used it.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast