Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal? - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?

is it possible to use any EA at cTrader trading terminal?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Thank you brother. I think you open a correct thread. because I am use cTrader platform but I am do not find any EA adding system. and I am try to find a option for using EA but I can not do it. so I think we can not use any EA on cTrader platform but it is so easy and very quick trading platform to me. so if you find any option then inform me .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    I think the EA is not impossible in cTrader and I think this platform is make for trading in a speedaction because I try it in the contest championship it is very good and very speed platform and I hope to work with it soon because I work now with meta trade 4 and it is amazing platform too

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 1
    Expert advicers are softwares coded in a particular language code that does not work with the c trader platform. The only way that robot will work with the new platform is for the broker to develop robots in language codes that can work on the new platform

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Well I believe that all trading platform allows.EA expect from the mobile version platform.I guess roboforex ad its name implies would what to include robot trading on all its existing trading platform to replicate its brand name.although I which they improve on there Mobile platforms.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i think you can trade with any EA .i used it many time but it is impossible . so that reason i think mt4 will be the best choice to trade with an EA and this choice make the mt4 platform the most popular platform all over the world it also will be the best platform for any Forex trader because it is so simple to use . Yeah you are saying right mohamed we can use any EA within MT4 terminal but EA need first of all huge fund if you want to trading with EA and your EA should be tested well too in demo account first 5,6 months but I will suggest you to learn manually because its best from all other EA software

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by uchexxx View Post
    Well I believe that all trading platform allows.EA expect from the mobile version platform.I guess roboforex ad its name implies would what to include robot trading on all its existing trading platform to replicate its brand name.although I which they improve on there Mobile platforms.
    Yes i agree with you that all trading platform should allow EA but there are some brokers who do not allow to use EA if traders want to do forex with them because of their own rules and regulation,then it's best choice for traders to do trade manually or either change broker which allow them to use EA for their trading..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Well to be honest i dont know this question answer exactly. I think its not possible cause EA is an mql program which is designed for meta trader so i dont think this things work on cTrader. May be they have a different method. I suggest anyone to stick with the mt4 as its easy to use and it has a lot of benefits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by khokongeo View Post
    is it possible to use any EA at cTrader trading terminal?
    Dear friend I have no idea on this but I can say that we can use EA or Robot in mt4 or mt5 because the script is developed with the mql programming language. Please check if the ctrader platform supports the mql programming script or not.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    It is possible to do this, i have seen traders that are doing it. It is a frined on mine that told me first, but i do not believe him until i saw this by myself. It is not common to seee it because the c-Trdaer is still coming up, not all traders has seen it and make the usage of it, this is why they think it is not possible.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yeah you are saying right mohamed we can use any EA within MT4 terminal but EA need first of all huge fund if you want to trading with EA and your EA should be tested well too in demo account first 5,6 months but I will suggest you to learn manually because its best from all other EA software

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast