Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal? - Page 19
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?

is it possible to use any EA at cTrader trading terminal?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    C trading platform is one kinds of platform of Forex market.EA means expert adviser which is best for mt4 and mt5 side.This is not for this side.C trader is only for these person who know well about this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by mamunkh View Post
    C trading platform is one kinds of platform of Forex market.EA means expert adviser which is best for mt4 and mt5 side.This is not for this side.C trader is only for these person who know well about this.
    Sir you don't know much about mt five terminal i think, as far I know you can't use ea in mt five, c trader etc. Ea robot trading is only allowed in mt4, robots are specially programmed and developed for meta trader 4 terminal. C trading only adopt manual trading system, so if trader's want to use c trader, mt5 then they should have a good information of robots use in these terminals at first.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by khokongeo View Post
    is it possible to use any EA at cTrader trading terminal?
    Yes, you can use any EA in cTrader trading terminal and of course its possible. But please pay attention that you must use EA for cTrader only, because if you try to put EA that worked in MT4, it won't work out in cTrader since it has different programming codes which cTrader won't understand. Different engine comes with different parts so we can't use any indicators from MT4 and apply them in cTrader. Anyway, cTrader is already complete far beyond the MT4 in many ways.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Yes, you can use any EA in cTrader trading terminal and of course its possible. But please pay attention that you must use EA for cTrader only, because if you try to put EA that worked in MT4, it won't work out in cTrader since it has different programming codes which cTrader won't understand. Different engine comes with different parts so we can't use any indicators from MT4 and apply them in cTrader. Anyway, cTrader is already complete far beyond the MT4 in many ways.
    Thanks for the information sir, personally I am a manual trader but its a good news for those trader's who want to use the EA in forex trading market especially in c trader terminal, I know that mt4 ea programming will be differ from the c trader terminal, But I was thinking that robots can only work in mt4 trading terminal now I have clear my doubts with your post thanks for this once again.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Thanks for the information sir, personally I am a manual trader but its a good news for those trader's who want to use the EA in forex trading market especially in c trader terminal, I know that mt4 ea programming will be differ from the c trader terminal, But I was thinking that robots can only work in mt4 trading terminal now I have clear my doubts with your post thanks for this once again.
    I also trade manually without using or applying any EA in ctrader, it is because I just do not fit to trade with these kind of robots, EA, or else. I apply the same methods as I trade in every trading platform. When we want to make an EA in our MT4, there is a MetaEditor in our platform which can be used to create new EA as we wish. But in ctrader, there is an application that called cAlgo, perhaps it means cTrader Algorithm, I do not understand it well because I never use it or press the button due to manual trading style. You are very welcome sir, glad to help each other out of their problems.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Trading on this platform is possible and very hard for you to interact very well, I have never heard of any ea that you can use on the Web platform but if there are it's very hard to add on this platform because the only transaction and the login and logout of the account

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Yes, but its something subject to testing and for the right issues we see out there we have to be able to run the market and be sure that we have the largest of information out there we have to really work as hard and prove the given issues of the market , the ctrader is someting I have seen with a friend and definetly would love to ask him

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    I always believe that there is no knowledge that is lost. traders can make money when they have the time to do so either with the manual trading or trading with the robots. Although it is optional, but it will get to a time that the trader will really know how to make money and want to code it to a trading robots by themselves.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    i think that it is possibile to trade with EA with ctrader but it may need new codes that is different from the meta trader, this needs the opinions of the programmers to tell us if the EA of meta trader can work with ctrader or need special codes to work with ctrader, if there is EA for ctrader this will be good fr the traders that like to trade with experts.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    What i know is that the c-trader and the mt4 trading platform are not the same thing too. But there are still some functions that i see in the too that works truly, it only need little adjustment by the coder.This is not correct sir, the EA is not for mt4 trdaing platform alone, it is for all the trading platforms you can see on the forex business,

Not allowed!

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast