Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal? - Page 18
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?

is it possible to use any EA at cTrader trading terminal?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    The margin call and the stop out is the worst that can happen to a trader, it is a very good article above where we can now the functions of MC and Stop out, in simple words it means that the trader lost almost all of the funds of the accounts,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I have read before about this issue that there are so many differences between the Mt4 and the mt5 one of these differencies it that you may not be able to use the indicators and the experts which is formed mainly to be adjusted with the mt4 for they may be used to be in the mql folder in the mt4 only . so they may not be used in the mt5 or the c trader

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    i believe you are able to industry along with any kind of EA. we utilized this numerous period however it is actually not possible. to ensure that cause i believe mt4 would be the best option in order to industry by having an EA which option help to make the actual mt4 system typically the most popular system worldwide additionally, it would be the greatest system for just about any Trader since it is really easy to use.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Exactly what numerous doesn't learn about the actual forex currency trading bots is actually which; this works together with the actual rules that's created by using it in order to instantly picks up, in the event that this had been to become from the mt4 buying and selling bots, instantly it views the actual vocabulary, it'll use this, this particular exact same would go to the actual cTrader buying and selling system when the automatic robot is actually coded for that system by itself, in this instance it may function completely the same as which from the mt4 that is the most popular types.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    If the platform MetaTrader out the possibility of using expert Consequently, we find that C-Trader platform will be the same property as the new platform and thus must contain many of the features that make traders are attracted to it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I have read before about this issue that there are so many differences between the Mt4 and the mt5 one of these differencies it that you may not be able to use the indicators and the experts which is formed mainly to be adjusted with the mt4 for they may be used to be in the mql folder in the mt4 only . so they may not be used in the mt5 or the c trader
    I know lots about this as well, there are possibilities of using EAs on c-trader trading platform, but the EAs of the mt4 or mt5 platforms can not work with it, this is because they are being coded with different programming language. If you love an EA working on mt4 or mt5, you can meet the code to help you alter it in a way it would work for c-trader, and it would work.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    i hope you can still buy similar function of the technical works of ea to run with the ctrader platform.
    i am a programmer and work of many choice with the online games bot to run with the playing. as those had of similar customs to helps of trader with the decision on occupying ctrader with the platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I know lots about this as well, there are possibilities of using EAs on c-trader trading platform, but the EAs of the mt4 or mt5 platforms can not work with it, this is because they are being coded with different programming language. If you love an EA working on mt4 or mt5, you can meet the code to help you alter it in a way it would work for c-trader, and it would work.
    You mean trader have to create new EA robot that are suitable only for C trader? I think that's true because most of robots work only in mt4 terminal. But here its a topic of programming language education, we need EA programming education to build a robot for c trader. I am lucky that I am not a EA trader lol,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Thanks for sharing this information with us, you are one of the best educator like other member's and moderator's in this forum. I don't know a lot about C trader but thanks to let me know there is a possibility of using ea in c trader. But I want to know that if I have to use mt4 indicator's in c trader platform then its possible?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    You misunderstand the question of the thread starter, this topic talks about cTrader platform, not mt4 platform. We all know that EA will work well in mt4 platform, but we do not know how EA can work on cTrader. Do you ever use the EA in cTrader? I never use cTracer even though for manual trading.But I think EA that being circulated on the internet only works in mt4, because the file type is mq4, it is a special program for mt4. Maybe if cTrader have lots of users, then it could be the owner of the company issuing automatic trading program for cTrader.
    EA working well in each platform but the EA which you get from market maybe different if you have wrong execution,in Ctrader there are many differences can make you lose the profit or get high loss if you are wrong using some features in the market it may give danger or you may lose some profit in different platform,you need to make changing or to make new strategy with new EA i don't think there is possibility forever to earn consistently if they trade with that way then new people need to seek new idea and strategy to trade in forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast