Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal? - Page 17
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?

is it possible to use any EA at cTrader trading terminal?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    What many does not know on the forex trading robots is to; it factory with the codes to is in print with it to involuntarily detects, if it were to be of the mt4 trading robots, the minute to it sees the language, it will perform with it, this same goes to the cTrader trading platform if the robot is hinted pro the platform itself, in this situation it can perform completely exactly like to of the mt4 which is the widespread ones.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i do believe it is possible to deal having virtually any EA. my spouse and i applied the idea many time nevertheless it is actually unattainable. to ensure that purpose i do believe mt4 is definitely the best choice to be able to deal through an EA this also decision make your mt4 system the favorite system everywhere in addition, it is definitely the greatest system for almost any Forex trader since it is really simple to use.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    As far i know about c trader we can't use any robot in c trader i think robot trading system not allowed even in mt five software you can use robot trading only in meta trader 4 software i am not using any kind of robot yet for me only manual trading is best i will never use any kind of robot because i hate those sofwares

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    I also heard about that we can't use robot in c trader because its only for manual trading if anybody want to use EA in his account then use meta trader 4 terminal its specially made for manual and robot trading in other software like mt5 and c trader robot trading not allowed at all

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by khokongeo View Post
    is it possible to use any EA at cTrader trading terminal?
    Well, I have seen some bots within the terminal of ctrader, you can see that tab in your ctrader, click on that tab, select the expert adviser that is already available with ctrader, then add the expert adviser of your choice, but remember, after adding the expert adviser, you will see another ctrader, that is your expert adviser ctrader, the normal ctrader is different from your expert adviser ctrader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    Thank you my friend put on trial and here I find what I heard from my friends is that it is characterized by speed, accuracy, and of course this is very good and also very low and perhaps there are other features not only discover when we try this species, but in general we'd like to follow each new commission

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    The margin call and the stop out is the worst that can happen to a trader, it is a very good article above where we can now the functions of MC and Stop out, in simple words it means that the trader lost almost all of the funds of the accounts, what worse can happen to a trader after that.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    we can say that using the highest leverage will be so bad if you are trading with a high capital so i think the best leverage is 1:100 and i had many margin call but in fact it may be a disaster for any trader but if you are a beginner trader it may be a great opportunity for you to learn from your mistakes .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i believe you are able to industry along with any kind of EA. we utilized this numerous period however it is actually not possible. to ensure that cause i believe mt4 would be the best option in order to industry by having an EA which option help to make the actual mt4 system typically the most popular system worldwide additionally, it would be the greatest system for just about any Trader since it is really easy to use.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by mraiyubur View Post
    i believe you are able to industry along with any kind of EA. we utilized this numerous period however it is actually not possible. to ensure that cause i believe mt4 would be the best option in order to industry by having an EA which option help to make the actual mt4 system typically the most popular system worldwide additionally, it would be the greatest system for just about any Trader since it is really easy to use.
    Well, I didn't get whatever you said above, but it is not true that we can not use expert advisers in ctrader, this thing is available with ctrader, if we want to use expert adviser then we need to see which one we need to use, there are some custom expert advisers in ctrader and we can also install new expert advisers, though I haven't yet install any expert adviser, but have used custom one.

Not allowed!

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast