Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Can i use EA at cTrader trading terminal?

is it possible to use any EA at cTrader trading terminal?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    i think that's not possible because expert advisor is script made with mql programs so it only works in MT4 and MT5 only
    i don't know if the ctrader have same performance with mt4 at least until now i'm always trade with EA only in MT4 platform cause that's so easy to control our aacount

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think you can trade with any EA .i used it many time but it is impossible . so that reason i think mt4 will be the best choice to trade with an EA and this choice make the mt4 platform the most popular platform all over the world it also will be the best platform for any Forex trader because it is so simple to use .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah you are saying right mohamed we can use any EA within MT4 terminal but EA need first of all huge fund if you want to trading with EA and your EA should be tested well too in demo account first 5,6 months but I will suggest you to learn manually because its best from all other EA software

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    What many does not know about the forex trading robots is that; it works with the codes that is written with it to automatically detects, if it were to be of the mt4 trading robots, immediately that it sees the language, it will work with it, this same goes to the cTrader trading platform if the robot is coded for the platform itself, in this case it can work perfectly just like that of the mt4 which is the common ones.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by khokongeo View Post
    is it possible to use any EA at cTrader trading terminal?
    cTrader is newly trading platform perform by roboforex company, Expert Advisor is not for cTrader. EA is just for Metatrader only. But I hope Roboforex generate som language program to convert EA metatrader suitable for cTrader. I think cTrader offers more good view than Metatrader. Ctrader view good pictures than Metatrader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    I think and it is maximum's opinion that EA is not for the ctrader . As it is a new trading platform It is by roboforex . On the other hand EA is program that is only for metatrader . So EA is not for ctrader. It can be used in meta trader 4 and 5 . But much practice is essential . roboforex can help a trader but it works through a program language i mean through code .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    EA or Expert Advice is very helpful for traders. It helps the trader to take right decision to follow appropriate strategies. A good plan can help a trader to best execute their trading. EA is very essential for the newbies to make proper trading plan. But it cannot be used in cTrader trading terminal. It is well applicable in MT4 and MT5 terminal only.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 1
    well, even if we can't use EA here i believe that the best choice to trade is by depending on your own ability. So if they provide the best software to trade then it's the best. As long they didn't manipulate the mt4 then i won't angry with anything and think it as good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 203
    Given: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    i think you can trade with any EA .i used it many time but it is impossible . so that reason i think mt4 will be the best choice to trade with an EA and this choice make the mt4 platform the most popular platform all over the world it also will be the best platform for any Forex trader because it is so simple to use .
    You misunderstand the question of the thread starter, this topic talks about cTrader platform, not mt4 platform. We all know that EA will work well in mt4 platform, but we do not know how EA can work on cTrader. Do you ever use the EA in cTrader? I never use cTracer even though for manual trading.But I think EA that being circulated on the internet only works in mt4, because the file type is mq4, it is a special program for mt4. Maybe if cTrader have lots of users, then it could be the owner of the company issuing automatic trading program for cTrader.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast