Is it your destiny to trade in forex???
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it your destiny to trade in forex???

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Is it your destiny to trade in forex???

It is not wise decision to do forex only,according to the Einstein it is insanity doing one thing again and again,am i wrong?please share your concept....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i love trading Forex not for profits only i think it will be a good way to be successful man in your real life or in your real job . also it may be so profitable way to invest your own money but you must have the enough experience to make this profits .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    For a trader who is just starting out should dedinatly not only hope on forex trading as a source of income until such a trader is able to gain stability then you can trade forex full time and If possible diversify to other form of online trading such as commodity trading futures and stock market,to me I see no issue with trading forex fulltime you can dicide to trade full time hence your sure of your trading career,why be under someone when you know you can be your own boss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    For a trader who is just starting out should not only hope on forex trading as a source of income until such a trader is able to gain stability then you can trade forex full time. If possible diversify to other form of online trading such as commodity trading futures and stock market,to me I see no issue with trading forex full time you can decide to trade full time hence your sure of your trading career.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i believe yes, because there is no luck factor in this life, all was created for us and showed the way for us, then we only need to take this chances as well as we can and use the time with wise, so here is, never give up at this business after we entered it, just do learning and practicing as hard as we can

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    There is of course risk element attached to this forex trading like any other business. However, the better homework i.e. market and technical analyses, study of market trend one does, the more chances he or she has to make more and more profit. It is to some extent destiny but rest all it is hardwork.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    forex is a worldwide risky business...their is a risk of element involved in trading...risk is involved in every other business..in oreder to earn profit in forex trading..one requires hardwork and experience..it is to some extent destiny but it mostly depends upon hardwork...forex trading is a profit earning machine....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Yes dear it is my destiny to be here. It is the best ever business in which earning has no ends and i am very much happy to be here. I know i will be successful here one day but the journey is very long and we must have to work hard every time so it is essential for every person.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Yes sir I do not agree with you because I love this business very much and I personally feel that if we can build our own winning strategy then nothing is going to beat us in this business this is a very good business and has got the potential of replacing 9 to 5 job or any traditional business, so we must work hard to learn and get success in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes it is my destiny to trade in Forex trading business. It is the best ever business in which earning has no ends and i am very much happy to be here. I know i will be successful here one day with my hard work.so, just do learning and practicing as hard as we can and i think to some extent destiny but rest all it is hard work.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast