CopyFx Opportunity - How to take the best advantage ?

Thread: CopyFx Opportunity - How to take the best advantage ?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32

CopyFx Opportunity - How to take the best advantage ?

Dear Traders,

I have availed the copyfx bonus of $1000 and increased the same to $4000+. I have only invested $10 into it. And also made a withdrawal of $37 of which $25 is re-invested. But guys what do you think is the best way by which i can take up the best advantage of this bonus available.

Is it by only scaling the profits and reaching the 1000 standard lots requirement only, which may be very much time consuming process and is quite tough. ?

Or is it only by attracting more investors ?

Or do you guys suggest that i should consider investing my own funds, while my caliber is not more than 500$. ? Please advice me, at the moment am confused.

I would really appreciate if you could provide me your valuable inputs on the way that i can be able to make best use of copyfx bonus.

This is my profile http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/9908

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Dear friend it is allowed to post link like this i am not sure i hope you confrim this by contacting admin or moderators.It would be best.That what i have to say .But it will be good if you ask first the moderator or admins that would be nice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    Dear Traders,

I have availed the copyfx bonus of $1000 and increased the same to $4000+. I have only invested $10 into it. And also made a withdrawal of $37 of which $25 is re-invested. But guys what do you think is the best way by which i can take up the best advantage of this bonus available.

Is it by only scaling the profits and reaching the 1000 standard lots requirement only, which may be very much time consuming process and is quite tough. ?

Or is it only by attracting more investors ?

Or do you guys suggest that i should consider investing my own funds, while my caliber is not more than 500$. ? Please advice me, at the moment am confused.

I would really appreciate if you could provide me your valuable inputs on the way that i can be able to make best use of copyfx bonus.

This is my profile http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/9908
    I see that you only have 0:00 balance in your account, you may get a stop out, right? I also have copyfx account, and I am still trying hard to raise equity in my account, but I only use long term trading strategy, so I think it will take a long time to grow my account, I would deposit my money to this account, and I just hope to be able to have a lot of followers, but I am not in a hurry to do it, because I was busy in managing another account. I was horrified to hear that you can grow your account into $ 4,000 in a short time, I think you will always get a bad result if you maintain this kind of high-risk manner.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble