lot size in forex
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lot size in forex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

lot size in forex

We should take lot size according to our account size.We have to keep 200 pips back up for average trading for long term trading we have to use more back up.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    chose the lot size is totally depend on your account size i think 0.02 per 100 dollars will be good for any beginner trader to face any big loss in any time so it is necessary thing to chose the best lot size to not face a margin call fast .also i do not prefer to scalp with a big lot size it will be so risky also.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Risk management us a very important part of forex trading and as a trader its important you learn and understand how to manage risks, and it mainly boils down to your lot size, as you have rightfully illustrated your lot size should be able to accommodate a 500 pips draw back or loss meaning that your chances of recovery oa liable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Lot size in forex trading adjusted total margin we have and leverage that we use, if we use the large leverage then lot sizes that we can use also larger, so the chances of profit and loss that we will get bigger too, so vice versa, so if we are beginner traders we should use low lot and leverage, for example using 1:100 leverage and trading with lot 0.01.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Lot size plays a great role in Forex trading business and it has got an ability to change a good winning trade into a loss making trade just because of incorrect lot size so we must select our lot sizes as per our fund size and as a general rule of thumb for every $100 fund size we should never trade with more than 0.01 lot size.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Lot size is very important thing and we should understand that in order to increase your profit we should not increase our lot size But We have to increase at some time because in order to earn more we should not start increasing it at initial stage but rather when you will aware of the money management after gaining some experience then it will be easy to use with any lot size you want to trade

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Lot size in forex is a very important part of Forex trading.The lot size is totally depend on you and on your size of capital.If you are newbie it is better to start with small size of your account.As Forex trading is a highly risky business you need to be careful while trading in this business.If you are a successful trader you can trade with big amount of capital.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    i think the lot size is one of the thing we should careful when we use it , i know it depends in your invest and in your monthly income and also in your strategy you trade , but you should careful and you should have at least 100 point in your account before yo open the trades that if you using scalping ..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Yes friend lot size is much important term in forex and I am agree with you that lot site should be used according to our capital in forex a big lot size trading could be harmful a forex trader in forex while small risk can give us good safety and good consistent profit till life time from this business. Thanks for great sharing I am newbie here and will keep in mind that thing when I will start real trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Risk management is very important part of our trading people always want to make a lot of money in this business they also called forex as a money making machine or money making factory and people always remain busy to make unlimited profit in forex but I don't think that our thinking should be like that I am not saying that forex is not a money making business it is but need good risk management in forex for success.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast