What is most safe lot size
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is most safe lot size

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 60

What is most safe lot size

I am not a very big trader. I am a small or very small trader with capital size normally around 100$. What do you think is the most safe lot size to trade with such capital which could provide good profits too?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    I am not a very big trader. I am a small or very small trader with capital size normally around 100$. What do you think is the most safe lot size to trade with such capital which could provide good profits too?
    well lots size depend on your level of knowledge and trading skills,i guess it safe to use 0.02 size,so that you can have something on your capital when you face couple of loss,Forex trading is about profit and loss and we must be prepared to face losses when trading as well as profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    the most safe lot size is that the size that is suitable with the plan used and with the capital so if the trader trade with long term plan he should trade with lower lot size than the trader that trade with short term plan,also the trader that has a small capital should trade with lower lot size than the trader that has a big capital

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    i think the best lot size is one cent per one hundred dollars that mean you can trade with ten cents with 1 thousands dollars i think you will be able to face any big loss if you are trading by this lot size .it is so necessary thing to know the best lot size to not have a margin call .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    It totally depends upon the traders money management, margin and strategy about how much they should go with. But for me i think a trader should never risk more than % of their accounts, and a trader should always trade with proper stop loss limit so that they can minimize their chances of losses.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    i think that size of lot does not depend on capital of the account..if you have a good planning and strategy and want to make more profit, then you may make an entry with a 1 lot with account of 100 $...but if you can confident enough, then 0.03 size is the best and you will be safe with it, if you do not open too much positions...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i guess the safest way for trading then we need to set the lots size with the smaller, and it will make us feel comfortable although the order runs at floating minus or the big one, if you have $ 100, it is good to use cents account type, then you can set 1 pip with $ 0.01 - $ 0.1 , this is a good range for us to learn and see the ability which we have had to manage the balance and try to make it grow

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    If we have a capital of $ 100, I think a lot of the most secure ie 0:05, 0:05 the lot size can be used to hold the order around hundreds of pips, so it can still be used for trading with the long-term. We also need to consider the leverage that we use, it is recommended to use small leverage like 1:500 or 1:1000.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    This is depend on your capital if you have good capital then you can buy on high volume.. and its can be safe for you but if you will buy order on high volume with small capital then this is not safe for you.. so therefore this is totally depend on your capital and you can understand more about by money management rules..

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well it is advicable not to invest more than 5 percentage of your account balance on total floating position, let's say if you have 3 open position each shouldn't exceed 1.0 which means if you have a draw back of 100 pips on each position position you only lose 30 dollars,so I'll recommend that you use 1.0 lot size and ,1.500 as your leverage.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast