What is the reasons for your profits?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the reasons for your profits?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48

What is the reasons for your profits?

The reasons for my profits is good analysis and proper entry time, most of my profits come when i choose the proper positions for trading and enter early not late especially if there is a new trend, this let me put small stop loss and big take profits levels, when i see a new sign for proper trading i enter quickly to get maximum profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Brother reason of my profit is that i reserach and analysis my trades of past and market.If you do trade on news and plus technical analysis then you profit chances increases more then 100 times.I also use many time sentimental analysis.I hope you understand my talk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 16
    Good analysis is always work in forex trading. My trading profit is that i never made any emotional decision I stick with my plan I always work with proper strategy and i enter in market after perfect signal and i also exit from market with the signal its maybe abilities of my trading..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Trading with trend and opportunity can become more effective to earn reasonable profit. But none of us are free from the upcoming loss. Forex trade is not so easy; we need to pay attention on many aspect of forex trade to get the success from this market. I think trading with patience can help trader to protect loss in forex trading. Patience is important for man's life and it is very much needed in forex trade as forex trade is very risky trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    The reasons for my profits is good analysis and proper entry time, most of my profits come when i choose the proper positions for trading and enter early not late especially if there is a new trend, this let me put small stop loss and big take profits levels, when i see a new sign for proper trading i enter quickly to get maximum profits.
    The reason for my profit is my good performance, it is a catchall, I just divide into the three main factors, that is strategy, money management, and psychology. So profitable in forex is when the trader already has a good quality of strategies, money management, and psychology. Good analysis and proper entry time is the reason for your profits, you can actually profitable in forex trading, even if you have less than 50% accuracy in the analysis.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    forex trading is the most wonderful business where i can easily make huge profit. the main secret of my profit is my knowledge that i have gained by working hard in demo account and from this forum. also i have much experience about trading here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    My trading advantage is that I never make decisions emotionally, keep going according to plan, always working with the right strategies and enter the market after a perfect signal and also out of the market with the signal, trading with patience can help the trader to protect the loss in forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i always try to trade with a trend. i follow the trend in 4 hour chart. then i try to trade in 1 hour or 15 minutes. when i have enough patience about trading then it is easy to gain. i use some technical indicator for get good signal and try to trade with this. i always try to enter a good support resistant level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    There are many reasons of my profit.But the most common and acceptable reason behind my profit is my knowledge and experience.Although i trade with a good trading system.But a single trading system is not good.You need to have knowledge and experience to filter out bad trades and take the good trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i always try to follow a trend in my trading and it is the main reason for my success. if we have enough experience but we trade against a trend then we should loss our money. trend is always our friend. most of the new trader loss their huge capital for cannot determined a true trend.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast