My strategy using momentum & ming averages [1 hour frame]
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: My strategy using momentum & ming averages [1 hour frame]

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

My strategy using momentum & ming averages [1 hour frame]

Hi every body , i want to share with you my strategy that i use with almost all pears and it gives me great results . let us start first by adding the indicators we will need

1)-first : we will add two average line , which is : moving average red color , period (30) , shift 0 , ma method : exponential .

as you can see in the image av1.png
    av1.png
    2)-second : we will add an other average line green color , period 9 , ma method : exponential .

as you can see in the image av2.png
    av2.png

3)- now we will add a mementum as you can see in av3 .
    av3.png

for the mementum we will add three horizontal line , as you will see in av4 , first line will be with this value 100.271211

second one with this value : 100 , third one with this value : 99.73.

av4.png

now we are done . , i will explain my strategy.when the green average line cross the red line from bottom to top and the mementum crossed the 100.27 horizontal line we enter buy trade , with take profit 30 to 100 points and stop loose under the red line with 20 pips.

as you can see in the av5 :

av5.png

now for the sell trade we enter when the green average line cross the red one from top to bottom and the mementums has crossed the 100 horizontal line . as you can see in av6

http://im84.gulfup.com/4PpAuz.png

good luck.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    used to work of the momentum indy system with the works on confirming signals with the analytics. as those leaves of the different options with the trader decision on defining of the best on strategy on appealing of the good chance on standing with the better precise on decision as to risks of the good resources with the submission of order.
    as the indy with the customs of the oscilator works of the similar on showing of the level on average points of the price movesment with the sequence.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    There is nothing bad with this strategy, it will even help the trader to have more earning and assurance in the trades they are making. This is mainly in light of how they combine themselves and give a meaningful trading signal. The 1 hour time frame is reasonable for this system too, but such trader using it must have more time to monitor it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]with my high regard to yours my pro i may find the sing of th momentum is very easy but the moving average by these details and these settings may be so good and easy . also I may find that the momentum is very slow and very late to give us the signal for trading[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir arafat View Post
    Why not a weekly-open-pivot and a smma(2) on the 4 hour chart?
    If 4 hr smma(2) is beneath weekly-open-pivot, SELL until cantankerous up over daily-open-pivot.
    Open SELL barter afresh if 4 hr smma(2) still beneath weekly-open-pivot and cantankerous bottomward over daily-open-pivot again.

- - - Updated - - -

i do not booty this trade,

but this is we got ussualy at alignment market

when GBPJPY move bottomward little bit fast, i see usdjpy bottomward fast too

and we all apperceive how adamantine gbpjpy deceit breach UP..

change to abate TF, and we will SURF the pips

- - - Updated - - -

i do not booty this trade,

but this is we got ussualy at alignment market

when GBPJPY move bottomward little bit fast, i see usdjpy bottomward fast too

and we all apperceive how adamantine gbpjpy deceit breach UP..

change to abate TF, and we will SURF the pips
    I have seen many times that post form yasir is put of the topic. I think yasir is using robot or yasir is spammer or yasir is drunk while type word by word in this thread. . Please another member of this forum to give advice for yasir to make quality post following the topic of thread. Post with topic is one of the rule

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    appealing of the good change with the returns of the movesment with the market chart lifting of the volatility, those to spends of more with the better on focus as to disposes of the less on precision with the chance of trader on determinating of the finale with the good relatives on approaching of the further entries as beginning of the new starts of the trend following with the good order. on spending with the short to medium length of terms with the keeping of standing of the good attains.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 203
    Given: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by maninthedark View Post
    for the mementum we will add three horizontal line , as you will see in av4 , first line will be with this value 100.271211

second one with this value : 100 , third one with this value : 99.73.

Click image for larger version. Name: av4.png Views: 0 Size: 4.5 KB ID: 11980

now we are done . , i will explain my strategy.when the green average line cross the red line from bottom to top and the mementum crossed the 100.27 horizontal line we enter buy trade , with take profit 30 to 100 points and stop loose under the red line with 20 pips.

as you can see in the av5 :

Click image for larger version. Name: av5.png Views: 0 Size: 17.2 KB ID: 11981

now for the sell trade we enter when the green average line cross the red one from top to bottom and the mementums has crossed the 100 horizontal line . as you can see in av6

http://im84.gulfup.com/4PpAuz.png

good luck.
    Looks like a profitable strategy, you draw three lines on the momentum window, first line at 100.271211, second one at 100 , third one at 99.73.
    trading rules...: Buy if the mementum crossed 100.27 value line
    Sell if the momentum crossed 100 value line. Why not in the 99.73 value line? Then what is the use of 97.73 value? I think you put three lines on momentum is as overbought / oversold area and middle line.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Looks like a profitable strategy, you draw three lines on the momentum window, first line at 100.271211, second one at 100 , third one at 99.73.
    trading rules...: Buy if the mementum crossed 100.27 value line
    Sell if the momentum crossed 100 value line. Why not in the 99.73 value line? Then what is the use of 97.73 value? I think you put three lines on momentum is as overbought / oversold area and middle line.
    Yeah its looking a very good trading strategy but I never tried to use this strategy till now in my demo trading account, I am using differ type of moving average in my chart, I think this type of strategy is a very good I never used momentum indicator even your moving average setting is also different but I like this type of trading strategy very much

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    There are many trader's who like to use moving average trading strategies personally I am using only 20 moving average in my trading strategy. I am using 20 EMA in my trading because its helping me a lot to do scalping in the market and I am very happy with its use right now. I will check your strategy too looking very good

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the momentum indy as those draws of the loose on level with the qualification on shifts on price movesment with the range on moderation; those to had of more as trader to enter with the customs on initials as referring of the basics on pivot with the further to defines of the good projection of the future trend direction.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast