Your Trading experience
Page 1 of 142 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Trading experience

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3

Post Your Trading experience

I am a new Forex trader . I trade in Forex from last 1 year . In this period i gather a lots of mistake and a few success in my trading . So still now i try to learn Forex trading with clear concept and try to practice daily in demo account for improving my trading skills and experience . So you can share with me what about your trading experience and it will be very helpful for new traders .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Experience is the most important things for making a good amount of profit from Forex trading business . Because in Forex trading business we need to have well trading experience and trading skills for making a successful trading carrier . So we need to practice more and more for building up a good trading skills .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    the experiences is the best teacher for us, we just need to accept them and start to evaluate everything, this is the way to see the weakness and we can try to find some solution to complete it, and after passed some years, i just backed to my first learning where i did trading with used a simple trading system, means, we only need an easy thing to do and sure suitable with our style as the basic of talent and then develop it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Trading experience is very important part of our success, yeah mate there are many trader's who are new and many of them are doing trading since a very long time in forex I am doing trading since 4 year's in forex now but I am still learning in forex. I am a consistent profitable trader but it will take a long time to become professional

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Good question thread creator, I am a part time trader and I am in this business since more than 8 months now, and learning regularly from robo forex forum, I am also spending a lot of time in my demo trading learning but learning from robo forex forum bonus too. I am very thankful to all forum members, admin, moderator's for creating such a wonderful friendly environment

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    It is very good for the new traders to learn from the old traders, and this is not a hard thing, but it will take time of the trader. No matter what the trading is all about, such trader should understand the main reason why trading should be done. The system of trading and the way of management are the tow important things I know form my own experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Dear valuable mate, Do you know? Trading experience is the best policy to become success in trading place. If you have more traded experience on real trading place, then you will be making huge profit money from real trading accounts.
    Trading experience without anyone cannot progress in real trading place. Proper analysis and longer time trade handling power will bring strong trading experience in our trading life. We should always trade practice with patience.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    Dear valuable mate, Do you know? Trading experience is the best policy to become success in trading place. If you have more traded experience on real trading place, then you will be making huge profit money from real trading accounts.
    Trading experience without anyone cannot progress in real trading place. Proper analysis and longer time trade handling power will bring strong trading experience in our trading life. We should always trade practice with patience.
    Best policy? Whose policy and manage by who? If we want to be a successful trade we need to learn how to trade properly. Learning is the key to our own success. In my trading experience I started making profit just after three months in trading and its all because of my time spend learning about forex trading. Experience is good to maintain and sustain our account. But our success starts in learning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    You cannot do the trading successfully without having the experience about the market, the experience of the trader is what will bring trading to a concluding solution. Forex traders should be very good to have the best experience, if there is no experience in trading, the success of the trader is never certain, you need it to survive.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by smmehedi07 View Post
    I am a new Forex trader . I trade in Forex from last 1 year . In this period i gather a lots of mistake and a few success in my trading . So still now i try to learn Forex trading with clear concept and try to practice daily in demo account for improving my trading skills and experience . So you can share with me what about your trading experience and it will be very helpful for new traders .
    I am very impressed with you, because you can practice in a demo account although you already have almost one year of experience. If I talk about my experience, this is a very sad story, so I guess this is not feasible to share in this forum. I think we all have the same experience in forex trading, we have difficult situation when starting this business.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 1 of 142 123451151101 ... LastLast