You need a real trading experience in forex.
Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: You need a real trading experience in forex.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

You need a real trading experience in forex.

I am learning since more than 8 months in this business. And I learned many things in my past 8 months learning. We all want to make a lot of money in our life and want to become rich in our life. There are many kinds of trading methods in forex. There are many trading strategies which we can follow for our trading. But do you know that without getting any real trading experience there is no success in this market. I tried to use many things but nothing worked fine for me in this field.

I start my learning with demo trading account and learned about basics of forex market. That's fine because everybody have to start learning with this process. I tried to follow many strategies too but one day I come to know that I need a lot of real experience here. Before I was thinking that only using a good strategy will help me to make money but now I think that only using a strategy not enough at all we help to focus on these couple of things

1. Not to focus on Theory knowledge; Mostly we learn about differ trading strategies and strategies in differ e books or any other source of forex education but when we try to implement in real market then that time we face a lot of problems

2. Need regular learning in real market; For better trading success and getting better trading experience its important to learn in real trading market. In real market we able to know about our trading psychology and able to know about our our greed and emotional control.

3. Better market entry and exit point knowledge help; Mostly we not able to see the real truth about a strategy in a article or any other source from where we able to find a trading strategy for ourself. Its just show the entry and exit point but in real trading account we able to know about better entry and exit points properly. There are many weak points of each trading strategy in forex and only our real trading experience help us to know and solve these weak points.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Dear I think you learned well in past 8 months. And Robo forex forum helping you a lot to grow day by day in your life. I will suggest you to stick with this forum for life time I am sure within couple of more year's you will able to do better trading in forex. Because you the value of your hard work and real trading experience very well in this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    First of all thanks to post in my thread. Yeah I am learning more than 8 months now but I don't know I approved myself much or not in this forum. I am working hard and learning regularly in this forum. I am still a student in forex and want learn form this forum. I want to become professional trader in this field yes my journey is very long for now.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    after pass some time ( traders will need a different time to understand it ) at demo account, they will get the understanding for how to trade with MM and RM but they still need one thing that can not get at demo account, they need to continue learning and practicing with use real account, make less investment, use cents type and start to trade , they will get trading psychologies, some pressure or also emotion,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    after pass some time ( traders will need a different time to understand it ) at demo account, they will get the understanding for how to trade with MM and RM but they still need one thing that can not get at demo account, they need to continue learning and practicing with use real account, make less investment, use cents type and start to trade , they will get trading psychologies, some pressure or also emotion,
    Yeah I am agree with you sir there are many drawbacks of demo trading account there is no doubt in it, and its very important to get real trading experience in cent account trading from where we can learn better about emotion, greed, psychology. These factor's play an very important role in our success. control emotion and greed is very important and trading with a proper mindset is also beneficial

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    forexlearner,
    so we can see that there is no specific time for how long at demo account, not 6 months or years, because everyone have different ability for it, and after get the understanding for some basic, it is much better to continue learning with use real account and take cents type, it will give them more experiences and also maximize the time too, we have discussed about it and hope useful for all of us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    For me there are 3 phases that a trader must take before he will become a profitable trader, first he needs a thorough understanding the basics about trading from technical to psychological aspect, I know for a fact that there are lots of traders in the market that lacks of necessary knowledge that are trading right away, second after having all the necessary knowledge he now start to trade using a demo account, it is in these stage he familiarize and practice his chosen strategy and make the necessary correction when needed, there are also a lot of trader that trade a demo account without first having good knowledge about the market, after a few months of practice then its now time to shift to real account to have a feel of the real market, start at small deposit first.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    For me there are 3 phases that a trader must take before he will become a profitable trader, first he needs a thorough understanding the basics about trading from technical to psychological aspect, I know for a fact that there are lots of traders in the market that lacks of necessary knowledge that are trading right away, second after having all the necessary knowledge he now start to trade using a demo account, it is in these stage he familiarize and practice his chosen strategy and make the necessary correction when needed, there are also a lot of trader that trade a demo account without first having good knowledge about the market, after a few months of practice then its now time to shift to real account to have a feel of the real market, start at small deposit first.
    I love that comment sir you are right trading with demo trading account is a good idea in starting and after couple of months we can shift our trading to real trading account as you are saying that we have to start with low capital or we can start with cent account, trading with a real trading experience is very essential for a trader's growth

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Forex traders can not do anything well without having experience about doing it. Yes, you might try your own, but you can not do trading like the traders that are truly experienced. No matter what you are doing as the trader, make sure that you do things right. No matter the class of traders you are, take patience till you have real experience.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    You are saying right every trader have his trading skill and experience, we all are differ from each other's. But its very important to do the right things in the market, only a wrong way of trading will make you a looser, if you are doing trading with proper use of trading rules then for sure one day you will become a good experienced trader in forex

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast