The importance of accepting losses in your forex trading career.
Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The importance of accepting losses in your forex trading career.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

The importance of accepting losses in your forex trading career.

Trading without stop loss is not a good way to build our a good trading system in forex. Every day a lot of trader's enter in this business but due to lack of trading they not able to become successful in this field. I know that loosing money is always painful but loosing money also very important in forex market.

600px-Accept_logo.svg.png

There is probability of making money and loosing money in forex. Most of trader's want to escape themselves in forex market to avoid stop loss. They not want to loose any money in forex. This type of mentality will never help us to grow our self in forex.

We feel good and happy when we make money in forex but we never feel good and feel sad when we loose money in this market. So how we have to do better trading and how we have to earn consistently?

According to me first of all we have to choose a good trading strategy for ourself. It can take many years to build a strong trading strategy in forex market. Its not very easy to get consistent profit in forex,most of trader's are failure in forex. But by getting good trading experience we can make a better trading system for ourself. We need a use of trading psychology during trading we don't have to avoid stop loss and have to accept our losses. We should have good faith in ourself and should know the value of our trading strategy for ourself.

58061-Stand-In-Faith.jpg

In last I want to say that if we have a good trading system in forex then there is no need to fear in forex market. Loosing money is a part of this business but. Our analysis can't be best and accurate all the time. So we have to understand about it deeply. Since couple of months I am accepting losses in my business and its working very fine for me in this field.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Accepting loss is much indeed term in this business. There are many many trader's who want to gain a lot of money in forex. But they want to avoid stop loss, good money management and risk management in their trading. Look folks one thing is very important that we have to accept our losses and thread creator explained very well that a strong system can make us a better trade within a stop loss use in forex. And loss is our best friend same like our profit here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    I agree that a trader must learn how to accept loses in trading not just profits, but most of us enter in these market on the mindset of making money, but the moment we start to lose we become emotional and most of the time we ignores our trading rule and so we end up broke, it is important that a trader understand that in trading you cannot win all the time, that is why we implement stop loss and risk reward ratio so that we can still be a winner even if those loses happens.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yeah sir that's a good comment. Actually we have to make a better trading system and automatically we will able to do trade with a good mindset. For example if you are able to make good profit every month by using your strategy within a good strict stop loss use. Then there will be no fear in your mind and you will able to get better result regularly in average

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    losing is not a bad thing, and even we need to accept them as the best education that we have bought with expensive, and with just open mind and accept them with gracefully, it will show us the way to know the weakness and how to fix them, and it means, we can increase our trading quality and do trading with better

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    losing is not a bad thing, and even we need to accept them as the best education that we have bought with expensive, and with just open mind and accept them with gracefully, it will show us the way to know the weakness and how to fix them, and it means, we can increase our trading quality and do trading with better
    yeah right loosing money is better for us success you are saying right sir by learning from our mistakes we can get better result in our performance, we can get better entry and exit points idea, and can test our self well in all bad conditions, We can fix all our weaknesses and can become a profitable trader in this business

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    This is a great art of trading, the trader that accepts losses is building a good career for himself, this means hat he will hardly lose all his money if such trader is doing things rightly. No matter what the case may be, such trader will be very strong in active security of trading and have a better chance to errand more the next times.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yeah there is no doubt in it dear, if we will learn with a good mindset then we will never loose our fund in forex market, as you are saying that we have to accept our losses in any case, not matter market is sideways, bullish, bearish if we have good mindset plus a good ability of trading then for sure we can earn and learn better in forex. Stop loss protect as from a bigger loss but need strong trading psychology too along with it in trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I am accepting my losses regularly in my trading now, before I was not using any stop loss in past but now I think that I will never be able to make money if I will ignore the use of stop loss in my trading, I have to learn regularly and I am sure that one day my trading system will help me to earn consistent by accepting my losses in my trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This is a great art of trading, the trader that accepts losses is building a good career for himself, this means hat he will hardly lose all his money if such trader is doing things rightly. No matter what the case may be, such trader will be very strong in active security of trading and have a better chance to errand more the next times.
    There is no other way to make money in forex, if we are thinking that ignoring stop loss and using high risk will give us a lot of money then we are doing a big mistake in forex, that's why we see that most of trader's are looser in this business, they are very overconfident in forex and not know the meaning of their hard work and proper forex education

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast