4 important things that we have to follow must in trading to become financially free through forex.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: 4 important things that we have to follow must in trading to become financially free through forex.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,034
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

    4 important things that we have to follow must in trading to become financially free through forex.

    Because of forex trading popularity forex trader's are growing day by day in this business. Most of them loose their money in forex and only a few trader's able to become successful in forex. Most of them not follow these simple steps I have laid out for you. Go through these steps and give yourself the greatest opportunity to achieve your goals.

    A. Have faith

    We should have good faith in ourself in this market To reach the level of elite forex trader, you must trust in yourself and your forex trading education. You must be willing to make all your trading decisions, instead of relying on someone else's thoughts or ability

    B. Decide What Type of Trader You Are

    There are many ways to trade the forex. They range from very active to very patient. You must decide which style suits you best. The best time to learn this about yourself is while you are trading a demo account. There is no need to allow your learning curve to cost you money.

    C. Accept your learning curve

    No matter how much perfect you are in forex. you will lose money trading the Forex market. This is a near certainty. And we have to accept our losses in trading. We have to set a good mind for that and have to know very well that our trading strategy will give us loss too some time

    D. A continue Forex Education

    We need a continue forex trading education in forex. No matter how much experience you have in forex market that's always less in trading. The best thing will be to get regular learning in forex. We have learn every day, every hour, every minute in this business. There is no end of this journey.

    There are all very important part our our success that I mentioned above in my thread. Hope you will learn from them and will give your best in this business.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Registered user Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,693
    Promo (¢)
    7,140
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    These 4 are perfect key points to become a successful trader in this business. If we have to become financially strong in our life then its very important to learn in forex seriously First of all we should have faith upon us. Its very important to know about our trading niche in forex and we have to surely accept our losses in the market. No one is a pure trader at all in forex

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,034
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Along with it we have to concentrate much on our trading education also, We have to learn more and more and have to never stop in this business. Even after becoming a professional trader we don't have leave our learning in forex. Because nobody is 100 percent accurate in forex and we have to try to build our self all the time in this field

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Well, you can not break easily form the learning curve, if you do, you will only be an half baked traders. This is very dangerous to the traders that wants the best in the market trading. I believe that doing trading is a thing that should be serious about, but the learning and practicing will be the first to give he trader the best in trading.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,034
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Well, you can not break easily form the learning curve, if you do, you will only be an half baked traders. This is very dangerous to the traders that wants the best in the market trading. I believe that doing trading is a thing that should be serious about, but the learning and practicing will be the first to give he trader the best in trading.
    Our learning and practice both are very important us so you are right here, first of all we have to concentrate on our proper learning and practice, its very important to do trade with proper psychology here it can take a long time to learn about our bearing loss psychology in forex. Most of all trader's don't want to loose any money but its very harmful

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Registered user techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,958
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    If a trader has good education about the market then the learning curve can be shorten significantly, if a trader learns via trial and error approach and by self-study it may take years before he will be able to solve the puzzle, in any profession a proper training program is necessary so that it will take less time for a personnel to learn a particular job. Its is more in trading, less education will just lead to more loses.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,034
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    If a trader has good education about the market then the learning curve can be shorten significantly, if a trader learns via trial and error approach and by self-study it may take years before he will be able to solve the puzzle, in any profession a proper training program is necessary so that it will take less time for a personnel to learn a particular job. Its is more in trading, less education will just lead to more loses.
    Yeah right a good trading knowledge is always essential in this business and much indeed term all the time, We have to get regular learning and have to build our confidence day by day here, without any less trading knowledge nobody can gain better consistent income so its very important to know the role of our regular learning in forex

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,332
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i see traders need to believe with their own ability, and also everyone have the talent and just need to develop it with take learning and practicing, and the confidence will come up after they have got the understanding from it,
    so we just need to ask to ourselves, why did we come to this business ? did we believe that we can make it? so the answer is yes and just need a time for it

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,947
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i see traders need to believe with their own ability, and also everyone have the talent and just need to develop it with take learning and practicing, and the confidence will come up after they have got the understanding from it,
    so we just need to ask to ourselves, why did we come to this business ? did we believe that we can make it? so the answer is yes and just need a time for it
    Belief in ourselves is essential. But this belief can come when we have good knowledge and discipline and are able to earn consistent profits from Forex. If we are losing money continuously then we can neither have faith in our trading nor get rid of fear. Thus the main focus is on becoming a successful trader through learning and fortifying our trading skills.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,461
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Belief in ourselves is essential. But this belief can come when we have good knowledge and discipline and are able to earn consistent profits from Forex. If we are losing money continuously then we can neither have faith in our trading nor get rid of fear. Thus the main focus is on becoming a successful trader through learning and fortifying our trading skills.
    Yes we need a regular learning in this business sir, and its very important to keep faith in ourself, we can got many difficulties in our way but its our duty to face them and solve them on time, we can get a better believe only if we are learning well by focusing much on our discipline and trading psychology. Loosing money continue could be very harmful

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •