Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Good Forex Trading Knowledge and Training:

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

A Good Forex Trading Knowledge and Training:

For those of you who are interested in forex trading, you may want to start off by getting some good forex training. Forex training is a necessity for anyone with this interest. This is because a lot of money is involved in forex trading. If you don't get some forex training, you are bound to lose a lot of money.There are many sources of forex trading training from where you can learn better about forex.

1. Robo forex Forum and Robo Forex Webinar: According to me from robo forex forum we can get better education about forex market and through the help of Robo Forex broker webinar we can get a lot of knowledge about differ kinds of analysis, trading strategies, trading tools etc. We can take part in these both and can gain a lot of things from here

2. E books and Forex trading videos: There are many online sources of forex trading education from where we can get free e books and good forex trading learning videos. It will help us to get good knowledge and practical trading learning about forex too.

3. Demo trading account use: Its very important to give a lot of time to demo trading account. We can learn practically for free in this account. We can open a demo trading account with robo forex broker and earn for free. We don't have to pay any real cash to learn in demo trading account

4. Robo Forex forum contests: We have a great chance to learn about real market trading experience with robo forex demo contest's. These all contests held weekly and monthly there are many contests there like kingsize, trad day, demo forex etc.

This is not it at all you have to learn about many important things like controlling your emotion and greed, about a strong trading psychology, good money management and risk management, good use of trading plan etc. A good training and good trading knowledge will enhance your trading performance. Happy trading!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    First of all I am very thankful you to create this thread because you mentioned couple of new things in this thread like Robo forex forum, Robo forex webinar, And robo forex forum contests. Mostly trader's know about e books and forex trading videos, they know very well about demo trading account but only a few trader's know the value of robo forex forum, contests, and robo forex broker webinar for themselves in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Robo forex broker giving us a very good learning place and we are learning about many new kinds of trading methods, strategies, and other knowledge in this forum. Yeah learning from webinar is also a good idea. I got every week mail from them, I think webinar held weekly and we all should join that for better learning in forex trading business

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    many good thing from roboforex, and we are on the right place, and hope that we can take some benefits from them and grow to be a mature trader, and i do believe that all member here will have same reasons like me, and then we can do interactive and complete each others,
    i see that forums was managed by professional who want to wake up all of us to be a good trader one day

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    Roboforex forum and webinar are good services given by roboforex and it is a good chances for the new and old traders to join them to benefit from them. also ebooks and videos especially for the professional traders are good learning materials and help the trader to get good experience, i learned a lot from very good books and videos and got good experience in analysis and reading the chart and trading in the proper time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    it is a very important issue to me , for I may ask my self many times which is more important and willing to get me some profits in the Forex taring , is it the learning and studying Forex books , or it is the training on the new strategies , ways of trading , other techniques ? i may find some answers saying that training is more better at all of the learning and studying theories

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    many good thing from roboforex, and we are on the right place, and hope that we can take some benefits from them and grow to be a mature trader, and i do believe that all member here will have same reasons like me, and then we can do interactive and complete each others,
    i see that forums was managed by professional who want to wake up all of us to be a good trader one day
    Yes sir why not for sure, I think if we will daily spend some time in this forum and will try to gain some knowledge everyday from here then for sure one day we will become a very good professional trader in my life. I am very thankful to all of you to participate regularly in my all threads, Yes right sir we all want to gain a lot of knowledge from here

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    it is a very important issue to me , for I may ask my self many times which is more important and willing to get me some profits in the Forex taring , is it the learning and studying Forex books , or it is the training on the new strategies , ways of trading , other techniques ? i may find some answers saying that training is more better at all of the learning and studying theories
    Yes I think you are talking about practical learning here, so I will say yes we need a very good and regular learning in our demo trading account and real trading account, making money is also important but our first point should be to focus on good learning , gaining good knowledge and trading experience could learn to better trading performance

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    All traders need this, the trading should be done in the way that will bring success to the trader. This will never be possible without having to have a good trading training for this. Training is the first thing that brings traders to working well, and doing it rightly well will bring experience to the trader, and the experience will lead the way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    If I will be a forex teacher I will start in the psychology aspect in trading, I strongly believe that if a trader is psychologically aware and prepare about what he will experience in trading he will become a professional trader in just a short period of time. The technical side is not really difficult to understand. It would be best for an aspiring trader knows the bad side of trading before knowing the benefits, if a trader is so much focus on the profit potential it brings he may become aggressive in his trading ignoring the basics about risk reward and risk management.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast